Feedback of the Site

Cringle

Works here and not had any other complaints?What error do you get, what browser/operating system do you use etc?ThanksMarc

I was getting the little X come up in the box, in the place of where the image should be. But since about Thursday it seems to be working OK on any computer I use now, so problem solved.Cheers anyway guys.

When I visit Mania Hub.com I am greeted with a great page. But Chessington and Alton Towers Mania are still to launch I see, does anyone know when they will? Becuase I have noticed they've been waiting to launch for a while now.The logos look great, but I don't think Thorpe ride shapes in their backgrounds are the best of ideas.

My guess after 2 years of being told they're coming soon, and Phill then leaving, is never.

The problem from my point of view is that Thorpe has all the interest, whilst no one really cares at all about Chessington. Just look at the amount of posts in the Chessington sub-forum for proof of that. With Alton Towers there's a lot more competition with the excellent Towers Almanac and Towers Times. We want to do Alton Towers justice and are taking our time (2 years so far to be exact) with it.The sites will come but due to our close links with Thorpe Park we are able to provide for that far more.

• 6 months later...