Feedback of the Site

Cringle

• 1 month later...

Anyone else getting an issue with their Chat? Error Codes seem to be common today, which leads me to believe it's a Server-Based problem. Heard people were getting [#CJOIN-2] errors however it seems like a new error is occurring which is [#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator. Just wanting to know if anyone can recreate this error, seem to be getting it on my end. It's usually an error with Beta Version of IP.Board however since we're running a stable version of the Board there may be a simple Server-Based problem which hopefully will rectify itself, it usually does with this kind of error. So if you're getting the issue, just be patient :( <3 Just wanting to know is anyone else getting it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there any way of changing how, when you click on a link it takes you to the page from the Mania Hub site? I think it would be much nicer of it worked so that a new tab was opened alongside the original tab. I find it a little irritating seeing updates with lots of photos, clicking on many of them, and then finding I'm forty pages away from TPM. It's just a minor niggle but one I thought could be addressed, because the current alternatives are a little length, even right-clicking. :PTy muchly :o

I know this but some people forget; I'm quite useless. It's nothing serious as I say, but it's more of a pet peeve that I've only experienced on this forum.Also, for some reasom my Chat autoscroll has been broken for about a month. Every time someone posts something in their, the feed rolls up about five posts, even after I've posted. I've PM'd Ian and had no reply, which I can guess is because he's busy.

I don't know if it is possible, but can I suggest somehow making it an automatic change to a persons profile that they move from 'gone away' to 'members' as soon as they log in? I don't know why, it just niggles me when people are 'gone away', yet making posts / logging in frequently.

What is "gone away" ?

It's your group, shown under your pic.Most of us are 'members', the important ones are 'moderators', some are 'guests', and people who have gone away are 'gone away' as their account is not active. Except they sometimes have come back, but the systems seems to take a while to catch up.

It's your group, shown under your pic.Most of us are 'members', the important ones are 'moderators', some are 'guests', and people who have gone away are 'gone away' as their account is not active. Except they sometimes have come back, but the systems seems to take a while to catch up.

In my head everyone on this forum is important. :P

• 2 weeks later...