News Desk

Cringle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, look I am not standing for this. If you can't be bothered to realise the I am going through right now then piss off because your not welcome here. I've contributed 100's of hours of my time to this community and several hundred pounds if you can't be bothered to help when I am going through this much crap then good bye.

Ian forgive me I'm not doubting you in any way I just feel outfits attitude will only scare off some people. There are shall we say more deserving people out there. Not saying I am but there are definatly people who come across nicer.

Ian forgive me I'm not doubting you in any way I just feel outfits attitude will only scare off some people. There are shall we say more deserving people out there. Not saying I am but there are definatly people who come across nicer.

You've got a PM, please take a moment to read it and then reread the topic.

Ricky! That's out of line. Give Outfit a chance before criticising him. He's grown up enough to be sensible and mature about this. Perhaps you should try too?

Come on man! This is a disgrace, everybody knows that I was the best Admin of this site.I maintained it to perfection and never broke anything. Yeah I know, I was compared to having extremely communist views, but hey ho!Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until next time.(Btw outfit, if you need any help deleting databases from the server, I'm really good at that)

Come on man! This is a disgrace, everybody knows that I was the best Admin of this site.I maintained it to perfection and never broke anything. Yeah I know, I was compared to having extremely communist views, but hey ho!Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until next time.(Btw outfit, if you need any help deleting databases from the server, I'm really good at that)

Pfft, whatever Jack, you are the past and you know it. ;) As the winner of the best admin/mod of 2010 I wish him the best of luck and hope he enjoys the power of the banhammer. :D

Whens our scheduled chat times then? eh? eh?

As the mods/admins don't seem to be able to organize this, shall we have a chat session on Monday evenings at say 7?
We have been monitoring the chat / forum stats to see when the most popular time on the forums are before we rush into setting times for chats, Weekdays are certainly busier and if people are happy with Mondays thats good with us ;)And just want to really echo Ians earlier comments, we work hard on the forums and site, not always on things you guys can see (yet!) but with full time jobs / uni and other things in life its hard to put in all the time we would sometimes like too. Rest assured we are still committed to the sites and keeping up the good standard which has got us to where we are today.