Thorpe Park Staff

Ashley W

• 3 months later...

Ewan is a legend, certainly very helpful, informative and polite. And he has a sense of humour to perhaps "ease" things.There is a guy working there this year (can't remember if he was there last year). He is short, with black spikey hair, in his mid-20's. Not English I don't think. Middle-eastern perhaps?

I think I know who you mean, always wear sunglasses, he was there last year aswell, I will check out his name on Thursday.

I love Alfonso and Ewan. They really stand out for me, especially when they're working on SAW. I had the pleasure once of breaking down just before offload, which would have been really boring, but since Alfonso was working on offload we had a nice long chat about random stuff. What a legend.

I hate how its always just the Rides Staff that are praised. Agreed, they have the main key role for the Guest. But Every Staff Member plays a key role in every guests visit. Other Staff such as Retail, Sales & Promotions, F&B, Presentations and everything else, all go unoticed. Tbh, If it wasnt for Retail, Sales & Promotions, F&B and Admissions, there would be no Thorpe Park.I think a little credit should be given to these departments as they are left in the dark, we still try very hard to keep the magic in every guests visit![/Rant]

I do also think that alfonso and ewan arew legends but has anyone seen that guy called Carl I thin khis name is he is a legend he works on tidal wave and logers leap and flying fish and deoth charge and I finki have seen him on stealth before as well and anyway I go every weekend just to see him he always makes us laugh and is a enjoyable cahracter to the thorpe park team and last week I gave him my number so I hope he replys to it soon I will bug him tomorrow I'm going agen tomorrow anyone else seen him ??????? wb xx

Could I just ask if you could please use capital letters all the time and use proper grammar and that please. It's just it s slightly hard to read it all. Thanks :rolleyes:

I hate how its always just the Rides Staff that are praised. Agreed, they have the main key role for the Guest. But Every Staff Member plays a key role in every guests visit. Other Staff such as Retail, Sales & Promotions, F&B, Presentations and everything else, all go unoticed. Tbh, If it wasnt for Retail, Sales & Promotions, F&B and Admissions, there would be no Thorpe Park.I think a little credit should be given to these departments as they are left in the dark, we still try very hard to keep the magic in every guests visit![/Rant]

I must say I agree with you. I do find that Admissions and Retail do seem to be left behind and not praised enough, especially when they are an essential part of the day. All Thorpe staff rule!