Thorpe Park Staff

Ashley W

I couldn't find a better topic to put this in.What would you think would happen to this guy if the staff saw him do this?

Skip to 2:15
I don't know what the staff would do if the staff saw him do this. I suppose it depends on the member of staff from getting a warning to banned from future visits.If I was a worker at Thorpe Park, I suppose I would call security to the lake to deal with the problem as no one in Retail, Rides etc. could really deal with it apart from calling security.It is quite dangerous though as Thorpe Waterski use that lake and anything could have gone by at high speeds.As a guest POV, It would have made me laugh and cheer him on if I am being honest! :D (Don't hate me! :P )

The guy is an idiot. A few weeks ago another guest did the same thing, injured themselves on impact with the water which lead to another guest jumping in to help. It's wreckless and hugely dangerous due to the jet skiers, and cause a lot of problems for us as staff. Everyone stands and watches, which blocks the bridge, which causes crushing at turnstiles as too many people build up. F****** idiot (apologies for the language)

If that plonker had actually hurt himself, it would probably be blamed on Thorpe Park in any subsequent media or whatever. So I say ban the guy, and ban anyone else who does the same thing. That guy was almost certainly the kind of person who smokes in the queues, swears, queue-jumps, and probably steals from the shop outlets, therefore would be the kind of person who wouldn't be missed if banned!

I think I remember seeing that very same idiot climbing back onto the bridge. I did not see him jump in or swim or anything like that, but I did see someone who looked remarkably like him climb onto the bridge, right by the entrance / exit. I didn't think much of it and I just thought he was a gardener of some sorts as I wasn't paying that much attention.It does just show how stupid some people are nowadays...

I don't see why someone would want to risk being banned from future visits, whether permanent or just for the season.He would probably be banned from other Merlin Entertainments Groups Attractions as well.Why risk that? It is just rediculous!

Well.. for some reason, he might not give a damn if hes banned from a theme park. it's not the be all and end all for some person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That video is soooo stupid. no-one is impressed by it.I think the staff are fantastic I love them :P. There is the occasional horrid one though. Like one time I asked when Samurai was gonna be opened. she did a huge sigh right in my face and with a high tone said 'I don't know for god sake'. I just stared at her blankly and said. '........ I am so complaining, and the good thing is, I know what name to tell them'. Because of her name tag obvs

thats harsh lol :) anyway has anyone seen CARL like I asked before cause it seems like I'm the only one who asks for him on here does anyone know if he has face book or anything ??I do find him one of the best in rides he really is the lengend of thorpe park rides team as well as EWAN I think it is as well lol there botyh amazing trully are I lvoe them both and I also love that steve guy who works I nretail but he kind of is a geek which makes him my type lol if anyone knows them please comment back :) Thank you guys !! :P