MilesK

Fright Nights 2017

I took a peek at both of the POVS and I think it looks pretty promising..

If Living Nightmare is linear I think its for the better..

As Cabin last year was a nightmare with stacking, it actually ruined the maze for me last year.

I think both look pretty good, though obviously I can't fully judge it until I experience it myself.

I will also be giving my 14 Facebook friends status updates during the night, as per the requirements of having entry to the press event.

My advice to anyone going tonight is to make sure you ride Stealth early, just sayin'

2 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

I will also be giving my 14 Facebook friends status updates during the night, as per the requirements of having entry to the press event.

My advice to anyone going tonight is to make sure you ride Stealth early, just sayin'

When shall we meet for our annual Stealth culling? :) 

16 hours ago, Mitchada04 said:

When shall we meet for our annual Stealth culling? :) 

I never even got to ride/break Stealth last night :( Blame Derren (expletive removed) Brown.

Somehow I just doubt that it was 3 hours long...  Unless the throughput is insanely awful, but it doesn't seem no worse to other mazes..

Sanctum being 5 minutes is at least partially down to the location.  It's quite tucked away anyway, and away from all other scare attractions.  The scare zone / walkthrough style set up of the attraction means it probably does have a high throughput too.

Just now, BaronC. said:

Sanctum being 5 minutes is at least partially down to the location.  It's quite tucked away anyway, and away from all other scare attractions.  The scare zone / walkthrough style set up of the attraction means it probably does have a high throughput too.

Would the fact that it’s a short maze (based on literally eveyone’s reviews) increase it’s throughput?

Not really.  With mazes, it's pretty much all down to the time between groups being dispatched.  You could have a maze which takes 10 minutes and a maze which takes 2 minutes have a group go through every 60 seconds in theory, so long as there's enough actors and enough space to separate them throughout the whole maze.

I assume that they'll also be able to batch in bigger groups for Sanctum because of the zone style, which will massively help the throughput.  That's something that Blair Witch was able to do, but the maze didn't suit that idea as well as Sanctum does to be honest.