X

Garyy

I heard from a member of staff today that X should open "at the end of March or beginning of April". He also said that Ministry of Sound are involved with X, and it includes a £30,000 light show.

(This was heard by a staff member who worked on Swarm, so a different ride area to X I think, so take that for what you will. :P )

'Apparently' X has hit an 80 minute queue due to it opening this afternoon. This means that all the other rides and rollercoasters currently have queue times under 30 minutes(Colossus was at 120mins earlier in the day). Please correct me if I am wrong- I got the info off ride hopper.

Just rode this today. It's far better than expected. There is a large central column of lights that are synced to the music, as well as various lasers and other lighting effects. The second hill seems better towards and the ride is far better than it used to be. Also on the exit the "Thorpe Park Power Supply" has been plastered over. Overall I'd give it an 8/10 over my original 6/10.

Just rode this today. It's far better than expected. There is a large central column of lights that are synced to the music, as well as various lasers and other lighting effects. The second hill seems better towards and the ride is far better than it used to be. Also on the exit the "Thorpe Park Power Supply" has been plastered over. Overall I'd give it an 8/10 over my original 6/10.

So what is the music being played?

And a shame to hear that another part of the park's history has been hidden :(