Chessington Music

I replaced the player in Market Square with the idAL microplayer and ran speakers for the Market Square Halloween shows. I installed the audio systems for the Christmas shows in the Chicken Shack and, in fact, I also installed the audio system in the Chicken Shack.

I fixed the external audio for Hocus Pocus Hall whilst this was still under the control of Entertainments.

I purchased the system for the Coffee Hut & Africa shop - but this was installed by Technical Services. Not because I don't have the knowledge but because I didn't have the tools or the time to do it.

What about Haunting in the Hollows (first year) which was installed entirely by Entertainments?

I'm not saying that Technical Services don't (or didn't) get involved in it. They do and obviously the two departments (at least when I was there) worked closely. Areas of responsibility cross over when it comes to drilling into walls to support a speaker. What I'm getting angry about it the fact that you said "Entertainments doesn't have any technical audio knowledge" which is a lie. Perhaps that is what it is like now? I do not know.

From what Ive been told, this is what it is like now. But to be honest plugging in a couple of speakers to and amplifier and CD player is not rocket science anyone can do this. But on all of theses occasions Technical Services were called due problems caused by Entermainments

Now you're talking rubbish. Where's your proof that "all of these occasions Technical Services were called"? You've asked me for mine - now show me yours!

What else is there to the system? Audio source (No CD players are used at Chessington) goes to amplifier, which goes to the speakers. They are simple systems. Only market square has a sound desk involved (or did). That doesn't mean that Ents wouldn't be able to complete something more difficult.

Wild Asia might be a different story but Technical Services can't even fix the PA/Announcements on Temple/Bus due to the broken wires under the surface.

Obviously you work at Chessington now and you won't be swayed by what I'm saying. You don't seem to accept that departments often work together. It's attitudes like yours that made me leave Chessington. Whats the point of working somewhere where everyone is out for themselves?

Perhaps you didn't leave chessington on you own accord, but were not asked back due to differences. Maybe this is why you are so bitter and cant except the truth. Thank goodness, I don't work at chessington, but do know a lot of people that do work there in many departments. And it seems that the Technical Services Department does far more than what everyone thinks when it comes to music around the park

I love your attitude, Insider. Because your mates mums cousins sister works in HB Leisure doesn't mean they know everything about the park.

We're not disputing that techies do stuff, they just don't do everything. And we know that because we work (or worked) there. You cannot argue with people who actually do the job.

Muppet.

(awk, got wrong name there sorry imagineer).

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, new BubbleWorks mix.

I could have done a better job at editing that audio 5 years ago using just Windows Movie Maker. Please please contact Graham Smart to get the original loops back in their full length and quality. Would be great to get the old SFX back from Rex Studios too.

That way we can all listen to the ghost of a giant banana saying "Lovely glass of shapoooew - hagh hahh hagh!" without QUAK WUAK QUAK over the top.

Hello!

So I know a few people have been wanting the Trail of the Kings music. I know it's been released but here is the original version without the bird sound effects etc.

Click Me

Well thats the last time I give audio out to anybody <_<

This file has now been removed, as it should not have been shared. If you have downloaded it, please do not redistribute, the few people who have been given a copy of it by the composer, have been asked not to share it.

Thanks

Edited by StevenVig

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CoasterDude,

Unfortunately I do not have that music.

Just to clarify, the Safari version of the theme I had obtained was not from the same source as anyone else and my position to upload was not to jeopardise anyone's position or trust. Just a misunderstanding and so, out of respect I removed the file. :)

• 1 month later...

Graham Smart has released an album called "Doom And Gloom", featuring the true scores for The Vampire and Terror Tomb (as well as The Haunted House, Black Hole and Nemesis).

This is a massive revelation and I hope everybody who wishes to hear this great music in full contributes some money towards it. You can listen for free but purchase it for ÂŁ7.

Particularly brilliant is the full Terror Tomb score, much of which has never been heard before publicly as only excerpts were used on the ride. Enjoy the synth brilliance and be prepared for a surprise!