Park Music

humjosh

I love all of the parks music ;) Its just great :(

Is it just me, or did anyone much prefer the station music for Nemesis Inferno used in 2007? (I think it was used in 2007, it was only used for one season at the park).It was the one with the jungley drums and the high pitched pan pipes. I thought it was very much more suited to the theming of the ride.

Thanks - listening to at the moment, brings back memories of waiting in that queue for hours, upon hours... :(

The one I have has the trumpets, they make that bit good :(I *think* I got it off here,it *may* have been Merlin Media.

Would you be able to upload it, as I don't think James' one features the trumpets and I can't find one with the trumpets ;)

Is it just me, or did anyone much prefer the station music for Nemesis Inferno used in 2007? (I think it was used in 2007, it was only used for one season at the park).It was the one with the jungley drums and the high pitched pan pipes. I thought it was very much more suited to the theming of the ride.

Ah yes that track was used during loading, it wasn't made the park though, it was a royalty free track called Early Civilisation 2. I sort of miss but the current music is awesome.

I have to disagree. I hated the 2007 Nemesis Inferno theme and much prefer the current station theme!

I have to disagree. I hated the 2007 Nemesis Inferno theme and much prefer the current station theme!

I think that I much prefer the 2007 loading theme because I rode Nemesis Inferno for the first time in 2007. I think the music has just stuck in my head with the great memory.

I think that I much prefer the 2007 loading theme because I rode Nemesis Inferno for the first time in 2007. I think the music has just stuck in my head with the great memory.

I don't know anywhere where you can find the tune. Ask James, he seems to be the audip kid on TPM!I found a very short clip from a you tube video here

I don't know anywhere where you can find the tune. Ask James, he seems to be the audip kid on TPM!I found a very short clip from a you tube video here

I have the MP3 on a CD which I have imported to my computer, but I don't know how to post a link on here. If anyone could tell me how, then you've got the tune ;).

Is the Colossus theme on the audio page the proper one with the trumpets in the fast bit? I have the one without the trumpets, but I want the one with the trumpets hehe. ;)

I have the version without trumpets and for the sake of a few seconds I am happy with it. Besides, I have the Vortex theme with trumpets in it, so it makes up for it there. And the Vampire tune version I have has 7 chimes of the clock, whereas the original has only 5.