Tidal Wave

Harry

Sorry if this is really random, but I was searching pictures of Tidal Wave just now, and this one came up:Posted ImageI'm sorry, but I've never seen the water that clear in all the time I've been on the ride. :) Do they clean the water up at the start of every new season, then let it go during the season, and let it get dirtier and dirtier?

Sorry if this is really random, but I was searching pictures of Tidal Wave just now, and this one came up:Posted ImageI'm sorry, but I've never seen the water that clear in all the time I've been on the ride. :) Do they clean the water up at the start of every new season, then let it go during the season, and let it get dirtier and dirtier?

The waters scank IMO it stinks after you've been on you smell like a damp dog it's minging in there and everyone looks at you bad for the smell I used a can of deodorant last time I went and still didn't go ;) annoying wish they cleaned it more often

Last Time I was on tidal was amazing was drenched head to toe through to my boxers ! Does anyone know I'f they've altered the shape of the boat or speed this year because last year wasn't that bad ! I've got a good memory on boats and I'm sure they've changed it a bit :P

Last Time I was on tidal was amazing was drenched head to toe through to my boxers ! Does anyone know I'f they've altered the shape of the boat or speed this year because last year wasn't that bad ! I've got a good memory on boats and I'm sure they've changed it a bit :P

Doubt it. But I found when I was there a few days it soaked me different amounts dependant on the day and seat :D

Which seat gets you the wettest? I always thought it was the back, but I am not so sure

My honest insane point of opinion is anywhere but the front. I've sat Front, 3rd row, and 4th row on it and I found 3rd and 4th gave a pasting. Yet at the front it covered my back and not my front Posted Image

Right at back is the wettest I found too next the front 1 row from backs the driest IMO

Yeah that is what I thought :P

My honest insane point of opinion is anywhere but the front. I've sat Front, 3rd row, and 4th row on it and I found 3rd and 4th gave a pasting. Yet at the front it covered my back and not my front Posted Image

I suppose because it goes over the top of your head there. :D