Pirates 4D

Harry

I was at Busch Gardens in Florida over Christmas and you'll never guess what I saw. Pirates 4D! It was exactly the same film and glasses and it reminded me how bad it is!EDIT: I just looked for a link to it, to find out it closed recently. What a shame, maybe we've lost the Pirates 4D forever - worldwide xD

• 2 weeks later...

I really can't see it coming back...Especially when all the other parks that had it (Busch Gardens and Phantasialand) seem to have got rid of it as well...Barely remember it tbh, but surely anything is better than Time Voyagers... That was boring as hell...

Well its nothing like Clutch Powers 4D at Lego. That has fire effects!I'm not even being biased. I just find that a bit of dirty water and air doesn't really do it for me. Especially with a pointless story line.

Kabir, unless I'm mistaken Pirates 4D had a storyline like most Pirate themed films and attraction - pirates looking for treasure and thats exactly what Pirates 4D had to offer. And the London Dungeons has fire effects.....

• 4 weeks later...

^Thorpe felt it needed a re-theme to keep it interesting.On anther note, I discovered the old pirates 4D entrance flag, hanging under the Inferno station :D (Some may already know this, but just though I'd point it out) If you walk around the right of the station, where the lockers are, its there :D

• 5 months later...

I think that thorpe really do need to bring back pirates 4 D. Ever since it have gone the area out side it just does not fell the same. The theming is all wrong. Just no! Pirates 4D always used to be an even at my day at thorpe, now I dont even go on time voyagers it a joke.

I couldn't disagree more, I think they should just get an entirely new system. That's not saying that the system doesn't work now, but this space has so much potential and with an upgrade to a more intelligent and technological system, it would really enhance peoples visits.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...