Slammer

Artie

I have no idea what is wrong with it. This question is for anyone who has been to the park in the past week or so, has there been visible work going on with Slammer throughout the day?I'm only asking this because every time I go to the park when Slammer is closed, there seems to be nothing being done to it. (Nothing visible anyway). I haven't ridden Slammer in such a long time, as it has been closed for all of the last 8 times that I have visited.

Just got back from today and the area was fenced off, previously you could walk round next to the ride. There were a few people on-site but didn't see what they were doing.

Firstly you couldn't be more off-topic (but granted it isn't really your fault that you're off-topic in this instance). Secondly it's still all about opinion. Because a critic says it's the best thing ever, doesn't mean it's true (Sacrament by Lamb of God, anyone? :P ), and vice versa. Reviewers for coasters online are probably no smarter or no more in the know than you are. Just trust your own opinion safe in the knowledge that they're wrong :P