Sparkle Project

Mattgwise

where the start should have been

scary scary spooky spooky, scary scary spooky spooky, eeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaa ooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh waaaarrrrrruuuuuppppppppppppp (scary music)

ding, (ding ding ding ding ding ding) ding, (ding ding ding ding ding ding), it's, the, hap, py, part, ohhhh, oooooooofffffffff theeeeeeeeee muuuuuuusic, dung dung, ding ding, dong, ding dang dung dung dong, dun dong, dang, dung, dong, haaaaaaaar, haaaaaaaar, haaaaaaaaaaaaar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some fantastic work done over at Stealth shown in the latest Sparkle update, and definitely isn't **** thankfully!

Best the area has looked in all it's history I think! Awesome signage that really brings the area to life! Let's hope that everyone manages to leave their permanent markers, pens and scratching devices at home and it's not ruined within two weeks!

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/qfnVACEa4J7jhutm/

Agreed, the best I’ve ever seen it look. I didn’t actually realise how bad Stealth looked until they started to do this.

You can also see on the stairs the new TV which will show pre loading information to try and speed up dispatches.

All stealth is missing now is a single rider queue