Rant

Theme Park bloke

Thankfully, I'm in the situation now where most of my teachers can actually teach. More just the fact there's one teacher who has enough respect for us to get things done. Like last year, we had a teacher who couldn't teach us. We complained to the her, asking if she could try things we prefer. That didn't work. Went to head of Science. That didn't work. Went to this teacher, she got it sorted and we've got a new teacher this year. However, I wouldn't be surprised if loads of people in my year don't get their best possible grades. Loads of the teachers aren't that good and last year was even worse. As I said, thankfully I'm not in that situation. (And if I'm honest, I admire you for reading all of that - I did babble on a bit. :P)

Wouldn't have this problem if you didn't insist on everyone who talks to you to type "Chessington." :D

(Minus the " & Zoo " now due to removal :D )I don't insist on people writing the whole thing, I choose too. Andrew, You know you are the one who writes it to me so dont give me that shizzle or I'll beat you up! :D

Got two things today; one from last year, one from today.Last year we enter a music lesson and this conversation ensued:Teacher: "Take your scarf off in here, you don't need to wear outdoor clothes indoors"Pupil 1: "Ok sorry miss.Pupil 2: "But you are wearing a scarf miss"Teacher :"No but this is an indoor scarf"Whole class: WTF?Now correct me if I'm wrong but is there such a thing as an indoor scarf?Second thingLast week we had parents evening and in English we had to write a piece on how Shakespeare shows the change in Macbeth's character, fine. We do this we go it's all good.This lesson we come back and he has a go at us because he said we had forgotten the techniques we were taught in Year 8 and we then spent a lesson going over one persons work. This is still fine but then at the end of the lesson somebody asked if we could have them back. The answer was no, I looked at the ones for the people I was seeing at parents evening and threw the others in the bin :P . I'm sorry but in my opinion if you're gong to tell us we had done stuff wrong then at least give our stuff back so we can see what specific areas we went wrong on.This especially annoyed me because the only reason we did this because we had done barely and writeing in the lssons for him to comment on. However our other English teacher was fine as we actually write and analyse stuff in her lessons.Anyway rant over.

I walked through a door in work today and it was rather heavy, as I walk through my foot wasn't completely through the door and it bangs onto the back of my foot where the bone is and slices off a nice load of skin. Ouch ouch ouch. It took so much for me not to swear! I hobble around for a bit and then I realise there's a hole in my tights and I see a lovely bit of blood so I was like -.- can't wait to get home =(

I walked through a door in work today and it was rather heavy, as I walk through my foot wasn't completely through the door and it bangs onto the back of my foot where the bone is and slices off a nice load of skin. Ouch ouch ouch. It took so much for me not to swear! I hobble around for a bit and then I realise there's a hole in my tights and I see a lovely bit of blood so I was like -.- can't wait to get home =(

Last week my History teacher Miss Baker trapper her fingers in the door then kicked the door accidentally! I felt sorry for her!

Posted Image

Don't worry too much over it my dear, much better than a U in business. :unsure:

U? Ouchh :P I failed business studies in my GCSE's, the teacher was an absolute **** and I hated the course-huggles- YOU ARE A SMART YOUNG WOMAN ELLIE-PIE :) so don't get pessimistic 'cause I know you can achieve the marks you want :PMy rant is: My drama teacher might be getting fired :P because he's a crap teacher and ****ed up our controlled AS Drama coursework, this isn't good new seeing as I have my exam later in the year

U? Ouchh :P I failed business studies in my GCSE's, the teacher was an absolute **** and I hated the course-huggles- YOU ARE A SMART YOUNG WOMAN ELLIE-PIE :unsure: so don't get pessimistic 'cause I know you can achieve the marks you wantMy rant is: My drama teacher might be getting fired :) because he's a crap teacher and ****ed up our controlled AS Drama coursework, this isn't good new seeing as I have my exam later in the year

Awww, thanks my sweet :P Ouch! Kinda know the feeling with the whole drama thing. Just stay focused my dear and you shall succeed, I have every faith that you'll do amazingly well :P

Got a D on my Travel & Tourism exam :) At least I can retake it in June... eurgh, more revision.

I got a C on mine, which I'm quite happy with because our teacher hasn't taught us since October and we only started learning the stuff we needed for our exam Mid December. I'm not paying £19 to re-take!Word of advice, never eat 7 little Maryland cookies and then fall asleep. When you wake up an hour and a half later you'll feel like you WILL vomit. And then don't go and eat a roast tea for your dinner. They never mix well!

I got a C on mine, which I'm quite happy with because our teacher hasn't taught us since October and we only started learning the stuff we needed for our exam Mid December. I'm not paying £19 to re-take!Word of advice, never eat 7 little Maryland cookies and then fall asleep. When you wake up an hour and a half later you'll feel like you WILL vomit. And then don't go and eat a roast tea for your dinner. They never mix well!

I could eat more than 7 Maryland cookies, they're so yummy!! :)