Chessington Howl'o'ween

Agree boths mazes are appalling. The Haunted Hollows were awesome.

Howl o ween last year was the worst Halloween event Chessington has put on in their history.

When you look back at what this park once did at Halloween its sad to see its sorry state now.

I have not returned to Chessington since.

Only ever been in TOTW and I've heard Curse has a few scary moments so don't plan on it. Never stayed until dark either (always had something else we had to do) but we are this year, looking forward to getting on Vampy Fury and Kobra in the dark as well as the lighting of course. I think we're even looking at hotel prices but doubt that'll happen. Do Chessie have roamers? 

On 15/09/2016 at 7:48 PM, ChessingtonSam said:

Only ever been in TOTW and I've heard Curse has a few scary moments so don't plan on it. Never stayed until dark either (always had something else we had to do) but we are this year, looking forward to getting on Vampy Fury and Kobra in the dark as well as the lighting of course. I think we're even looking at hotel prices but doubt that'll happen. Do Chessie have roamers? 

That's if you get on all three In the dark. They will all have over an hour queue due to the dire operations!

I don't remember there being any last year but the place was rammed, we only stayed for an hour because the RAP queue was so long the park would have closed before we got to the front of it so we only did trick or treat wood and left.

Have they been date stamping you RAP pass?  Last time we went the silly dove in the office tried to stamp the date on it, black ink on navy blue card doesn't show up and she kept trying over and over, to the point where our card now looks like a 3 year old has been using it to wipe their nose.

Needing RAP could be for any number of reasons, it's a RAP requirement that an adult rides with them, not the person themselves (if the RAP user is an adult they still need another adult with them) so if a RAP person is able to queue for 5 minutes in the SRQ surely it's better for them to do that than it is go up the exit and clogings up that way.

Please don't come back with the classic "well if you can do an SRQ then you can do the main queue", the two are not the remotest bit comparable, especially at Chessie where their expert operations can easily turn a 10 minute main queue into an hour in the blink of an eye.