Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

why should they be allowed to get married on SAW when it isn't even open yet?Although it is a shame the couple didn't give any reviews on the ride in the article.

I heard the couple on Capital the other day and Capital was giving them the chance to pick where they'd like to get married, so they chose Saw: The Ride. Would've been good to see a video :(

But SAW isn't open for Thrill Chill.

What I meant to say is I think they'll probably be testing it at a similar rate throughout the rest of Thrill Chill. Sorry I wasn't clear.I think the name wans't mentioned in The Sun's article because:The name was on the car.It will mean there'll be less complaints.

Great photos TP Dan! Just what we have been waiting for :( I'm a little surprised, I assumed more work had been done to the surrounding area ie paving and the bridge, which looks far from finished!I can see why it doesn't open until a months time :( Anyway thank you! Been waiting all day for these bad boys!Keep them coming people :(