Random

Phill

We've had little flurries of snow that lasts like 10 minutes :/We were sat in Leisure and Tourism today and someone asked our GORGEOUS Canadian supply teacher if it ever snows in Canada (btw that class is a breeding ground for stupid people) and he just sighs and goes 'Only in the Winter' and I sat there like :| I freaking love you.

by the looks of it everyone else has snow apart from Canvey Island (thank god)tbh I've had enough of snow now, since it ****ed up all the transport etc I couldn't even get to the train station to work and when I did there was delays of over an hour, why does england epicly fail when it comes to snow and any other cold weather ? and other countries don't have no problems with snow, it's annoying, I *might* go to spain in the winter sun again this year (Y)

No I dont, it was for Returning StaffBut when you are one of the first people to send back your Reply to the Invitation Pack, leaving a good 2.5 months notice. Surely that shouldn't pose a problem?No, It seems I have "left it a little late" I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO SEND IT BACK! Its not like I haven't given them enough notice about where I wanna work, and then for them to make absolutely NO contact, leaving it for ME to call THEM.Its a ****ing joke.

I've got a further interview for Southern on Monday.. As my assesment went so well last friday I have a small amount of confidence this time as opposed to my assesment where I couldn't sleep.Have to say, very excited about this, I haven't had a proper permanent job for three years now. :(

Okay, imagine this situation. You and your friend are at your house. You phone a pizzeria you have never used before and order the most complicated pizza there is to make. Simultaneously, your friend phones the police (direct to 999) stating that urgent police assistance is required (there is a robber or gunman or something). You both give the address at the same time. Now, my question to you is, who will arrive first? :(

Okay, imagine this situation. You and your friend are at your house. You phone a pizzeria you have never used before and order the most complicated pizza there is to make. Simultaneously, your friend phones the police (direct to 999) stating that urgent police assistance is required (there is a robber or gunman or something). You both give the address at the same time. Now, my question to you is, who will arrive first? :(

Obviously the police...