Random

Phill

Omg all you so called "adults" now look all so cute in that video!Quite a lot of high voices there as well which it is weird as I only know you from "adult mode" :(AN AMAZING FIND STEVE!!!! (tpkabz).

Ha, I've known about this video since it was uploaded. Only now was an ideal moment to post it.

Ha! Back when I was slim :angry:

Hush your gums! Your still slim! :(

I'm a little annoyed with Legoland.My Invitation Pack was sent to me in December, I sent back the reply the same day I received the pack. Over a month later from that day, I get the call saying that all 3 Departments I chose are now FULL! What a Joke! Its not like I sent it back last minute, I gave them plenty of time and notice!The only 2 Departments that were left were Food & Beverage and Environmental Services. I did of course choose F&B. The Good News is, I wont be cooking! I cant cook anyway.The bad news is, well, its yet ANOTHER commercial department. I see a pattern emerging.I'm extremely peeved off with Lego, really am! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

'THE LIST' was leeked in our school yesterday and it was the old one with horrible things on it. So our year kicked up a fuss. I was especially annoyed so me and two other took it to senior management who seemed to not care, by the end of day everyone was annoyed about it so we headed to facebook to make the rest of our school aware of what had happened, school had loads of complaints, there was an assembly on it, AND there was the local news in our school earlier because someone emailed them about it. The power of facebook eh?Oh and about 40 of us tried to search for this specific list which had the whole year on it, we were unsuccessful. It was destroyed.

Well its was the 'pastural list' which is only meant to mention things if someone has any learning disability e.g Dyslexia, however it had lots of bitchy comments, somone produced one for the teachers today and stuck it round school. They are trying to find the teacher that left, this CONFIDENTIAL list which is under the data protection act , lying around on a desk.

Hi Guys, I'd just lioke to say I've had a great time on TPM since I joined back in 2006, even though I hevent been active very much over the last 8 months I've been very busy with my RAF applications.I'm pleased to say I'll be joining the Royal Air Force on the 17th February to train as an Fighter Jet Engineer.I will miss you all very much and will come on here when I'm allowed home and keep u posted of my progress :( Lav ya!