Random

Phill

2 Hounslow is possibly the worse place in the south of england, why would anyone go there out of choice anyway?

Thought that was Staines, even the train announcers say it with a slight side of disdain in their voice...And Ricky, I don't live in Stoke, so get a sense of humour and your facts straight...

Thought that was Staines, even the train announcers say it with a slight side of disdain in their voice...And Ricky, I don't live in Stoke, so get a sense of humour and your facts straight...

Get a sence of humour? Jog on mate, I've had enough of peope telling me a live a sad life for growing up a stones throw from Thorpe in comparison to others. I'll just go blaime my mother for bringing me up in the vincinity yeh?

Get a sence of humour? Jog on mate, I've had enough of peope telling me a live a sad life for growing up a stones throw from Thorpe in comparison to others. I'll just go blaime my mother for bringing me up in the vincinity yeh?

Erm, I think I live closer (or the same distance) to Thorpe than you, been going just as long - if not, longer - as you and I don't bang on forever more about the place. Yes, I love Thorpe and all that and it has been a part of my life, but it hasn't turned me into a drone who only ever speaks about Thorpe Park (and only ever says good things about it at that)...

It's Christmas time,there's no need to be afraid.At Christmas timewe let in light and banish shadeAnd in our world of plentywe can spread a smile of JoyThrow your arms around the worldat Christmas time.But say a prayer,Pray for the other ones.At Christmas time it's hardbut when you're having fun...There's a world outside your windowand it's a world of dread and fearWhere the only water flowing isthe bitter sting of tearsWhere the Christmas bells that are ringingare the clanging chimes of DoomWell, tonight thank God it's them instead of you.And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas timeThe greatest gift they'll get this year is life.Ohh....Where nothing ever growsNo rain or rivers flowDo they know it's Christmas time at all?Here's to you...Raise a glass for everyoneHere's to themUnderneath that burning sunDo they know it's Christmas time at all?Feed the world...Feed the world...Feed the world,Let them know it's Christmas time again.Feed the world,Let them know it's Christmas time again.