Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

The music here was fantastic again today. The whole area thumping out the Nemesis Inferno Theme just like it did in 2003. Then it became very atmospheric at night when the music changed to Fright Nights music (one of few areas with its own FN music)However very disappointed that the red lights were not on and the Mist is off or not working. It would have been great at night with the mist.

However very disappointed that the red lights were not on and the Mist is off or not working. It would have been great at night with the mist.

I think the mist was turned off after severall of the nozzles burst and now shoot jets of water at the two right hand seats. It was so uncomfortable :)

• 3 weeks later...
Am I right in thinking that that was where the little wier was installed back when the ride was first constructed? There was an old photo of it, but I cannot find it as it was on the Thorpe Park Guide (which has no shut down). I cannot find it on wayback. It seems it was removed very early on for an unknown reason, sometime before or after opening...?

• 2 months later...