Stealth

Dan_Rush

Obviously the train is not going to derail. It can't due to the wheels that surround the track.However, I presume that if a train full of people got stuck on the top hat, it would put immense strain on the structure? I mean, the engineers would want to see it down much much quicker than they did when the train got stuck empty on the top during testing.

I know this might sound ridiculous but if it did happen could they release the restraints (relying on the seat-belts) and get people to rock back and forward? It sounds ridiculous but would it work? Never mind the H&S issues lol B)

Obviously the train is not going to derail. It can't due to the wheels that surround the track.However, I presume that if a train full of people got stuck on the top hat, it would put immense strain on the structure? I mean, the engineers would want to see it down much much quicker than they did when the train got stuck empty on the top during testing.

But if you think about it, what difference is the combined weight of the riders going to make if the train already weighs 10 tonnes? B). Not much.

Yesterday I went straight for stealth as I think saw has got too boring for me :( Stealth was having some minor problems at the start of the day as we were told we could not go on it yet, But right after that we heard over the PA the queue line was ready to be open :P I got on the first train of the day and was at the front, it was just me and 3 others for testing purposes only. I decided to queue up again but then I heard there was a delay so I thought bugger it then I headed off to Nemesis and Colossus. So I had one ride on stealth all day.. oh well.