Chessington General Discussion

Ash

There's this guy, he's obsessed with Chessington. At first it was just the odd question in the run up to the park re-opening. Then it was a couple comments a week. Now he's taken to replying to everyones questions. If Chessington was a girl I'd be advising her to get one of those alarms you stick on your keys.

There's this guy, he's obsessed with Chessington. At first it was just the odd question in the run up to the park re-opening. Then it was a couple comments a week. Now he's taken to replying to everyones questions. If Chessington was a girl I'd be advising her to get one of those alarms you stick on your keys.

Ok.....that is kinda creepy (also made me laff)

And if he doesn't reply to someones question, because it's a complaint or whatever, he likes it haha :)

The sun are now giving away 2 tickets for everyone that collects 9 out of the 17 tokens from the sun newspaper, starting from yesterday and ending on the 28th of April. They did this with Alton towers not so long ago, so I'm guessing they will do it with Thorpe park next?

I am a MAP holder and have been renewing each year (a family of 5) our Premium Passes in October.

Chessington is our "home" park.

A friend of ours who has MAP Premium Passes has told us that he receives a Merlin Magazine and got some Lanyards (pass holding neck things) through the post a few weeks ago! However his "home" park is LEGOLAND (he lives closer to there than Chessington!)

We have never received a magazine or lanyard!! I know they have the correct address for us, because I checked it with them last year, so am I missing out because of my "home" park or is there some sort of glitch and I need to call them?

Cheers

I am a MAP holder and have been renewing each year (a family of 5) our Premium Passes in October.

Chessington is our "home" park.

A friend of ours who has MAP Premium Passes has told us that he receives a Merlin Magazine and got some Lanyards (pass holding neck things) through the post a few weeks ago! However his "home" park is LEGOLAND (he lives closer to there than Chessington!)

We have never received a magazine or lanyard!! I know they have the correct address for us, because I checked it with them last year, so am I missing out because of my "home" park or is there some sort of glitch and I need to call them?

Cheers

Everyone that has bought premium passes since Christmas should have got a privilege pack with lanyards and fast track tickets (some info on the comparison http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/compare-passes.aspx). If you bought premium passes last year you will have to wait until you renew as it is a new perk for 2014 onwards.

The magazine we used to get but very on & off, it really seems random as to whether your address has been added to the mailing list. Might be worth emailing or phoning the annual pass people to get your address added if you want. They used to put it online too but I don't see it on the new website. The magazine was never that good anyway, you'd already know any news from reading these forums!

If it's a nice day, people will want to stay, and if they are able to stay, they are more likely to recommend the park to other people. It would have been odd to throw away all that money. People are also more likely to buy merchandise now that they have more time. It improves guest experience staying open later, making the day more memorable.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion