Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Looking at Dragon Falls now surely the rocks will be replaced. Dragon Falls is a great ride largely because of the theming and land its in and so Chessington wouldn't want the centerpiece of their attraction looking rubbish. As weve seen with the loggers tunnel these things get old and so hopefully its just taking them a while to replace it. Cant be that easy suddenly finding a bunch of fake rocks! Hopefully I'm right here ....

Here's a quote posted by someone on Chessie's fb page.

I see on Dragon Falls you've now lost the wonderful stone faces from either side of the drop, and rumour has it that the dragon tunnel is gone too. Combine this with the removal of the mountain range a few years ago and it's now a very bare and ugly ride! Do you plan to replace all of this?

They've hit the nail on the head. However hearing about the tunnel going (like loggers) is very concerning.

They've removed the dragon as well? What the hell do they think they're playing at? I hope that they fully intend on replacing it. That Zufari advert is so misleading as well to the actual POV, I only saw the preview event video but guests are going to be left disappointed if they expect that when they go.

Good old Peeking Heights for the views. Thank god the tunnel is still there

Really unsure whether to head down tomorrow to check things out. Good Friday is usually packed I imagine, I never go, but the weather lately may take people elsewhere, leaving it very quiet there. The temperature is better now and slightly more bearable.

Kingston is a back-up plan if it's too busy. Beats going home.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion