SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Really? 'Cause to my knowledge they were selling them yesterday. (Apart from Saw due to it breaking down so much recently)And a friend got two for Saw/Stealth for having trouble on Vortex.

Maybe it was a busier-than-expected day for TP yesterday so they decided to start selling? :) (By the way - kudos to your Tegan & Sara related name & quote, TheCon - I saw them last year at Shepherd's Bush Empire and also in Brighton at Concorde 2!)

Had my first ride on saw yesterday after waiting an hour to get in the park and almost 2 hours in the queue. And I thought it was great. Loved the shotgun trick and the bloody chunks on the wall under them. The only thing that I couldnt work out was where do the actors do there thing ? is it on the crusifix next to the fastpass entrance into the building or sumwhere else in the building ?

Had my first ride on saw yesterday after waiting an hour to get in the park and almost 2 hours in the queue. And I thought it was great. Loved the shotgun trick and the bloody chunks on the wall under them. The only thing that I couldnt work out was where do the actors do there thing ? is it on the crusifix next to the fastpass entrance into the building or sumwhere else in the building ?

Yeah its the crucifix, there was a guy there yesterday

^Actors will only be there on peak days to keep the costs down, and more imprtnatly, so it doesn't get old.(There's two actors, one strapped in the cruifix and another masked person, torturing them and rattling a stick angainst the queue line. The masked person drags the 'dead' body underneath the stairs so they can switch costume or go to breaks).The park were only planning to have the actors during summer and FN (probably Easter also), but I think that SAW is more popular than they expected, so they've probably got actors in on some Saturdays as well(?)

I went on Saw: The Ride today :P It was sooo good! :P BUT heres some things that kind of ruined it :P 1) The queue was over 2 hours at one point so I had to go in the single rider queue2) The effects indoors werent working, it was still okay though3) It started raining a bit and I got water in my eyes going up the lift so I couldnt see the drop :P IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING THOUGH :P Anyone going on Friday???

I went on Saw: The Ride today :P It was sooo good! :P BUT heres some things that kind of ruined it :P 1) The queue was over 2 hours at one point so I had to go in the single rider queue2) The effects indoors werent working, it was still okay though3) It started raining a bit and I got water in my eyes going up the lift so I couldnt see the drop :P IT WAS BLOODY AMAZING THOUGH :P Anyone going on Friday???

Theres a single rider queue?

No :P The blades werent swinging but the "crossbrow" thing was working ( to be honest I had no idea what it was meant to be lol)No "blood" was sprayed either :P #It was still fun though :P BUT I GOT NO AIRTIME ON THE AIRTIME HILL :(

The Blades WERE working for the final 2 hours of the day. And every other effect was working :(.But yeah I also rode it for the first time today. Indoor bit basically ownes the outdoor bit. I really had no idea there were

spikes

at the indoor drop, really scared the hell out of me first time without knowing they were even there! The actual outdoor coaster bit is ok, and the ride was very smooth today, no headbanging at the bottom of the drop at all for any of my 3 rides.

When Saw finally opened, we decided to join the 90min queue since they'd closed Fastrack, said it was "too unreliable".. even though it was running without problems after it'd opened (til close I think?).

SAW - The Ride Fastrack is not available until around May, and as such, the only time the Fastrack Entrance will be closed is when the ride itself is closed or during a shutdown.

Yeah it cant be opened if more than one effect isn't working.

Haha, I laugh in your face! :(