SAW: The Ride

Mark9

The Saw DVDs are not fully on sale yet as they are still in the testing stages. The systems are being tweaked after the easter holidays to get all the ride's video working.

How much do you think they'll charge for the onride video? I'd like to think I could do something really funny on it, like act proper scared B) like the man on the advert does.. Though I think the way he acts, he's not actually on the ride mentally B) .... Because he's hallucinating about god knows what. But I guess he's gotta act that way to make the ride look scary.. B)

Well I dont know why I'm asking the price anyways??? B) as I'd pay anything lol.. Hope they give you the video in Digital Format, like they do if you pay them £2 on top of ride photos.. Thanks James (:

So if you pay £2 extra you get the photo digitally? Like on a photo CD or somthing?

Some food for thought... Just what did happen to the plans for the windmill? I'm no expert but I still don't see one, and I'm not too sure whether the plans for it where actually dropped when the SAW them came into place. :P

I think the plans were dropped due to various issues, have no idea what these were though - sorry.

There was always going to be some sort of headchopper, no matter what the theme.I think that because of the brand SAW and the need for official SAW stuff, a shop had to be put in place. I think the shop was put in place of where the sign was meant to be and the sign was moved to where windmill was, and then the windmill might not have been put in place due to the police car(?)(Oh, and actors add to the experince a little, more just gives you something to look at).

Things to note about the ride DVDs...1) That was only a test; not finished product.2) Further things are going to be added - 'stock footage' (Official POV and off ride views), sound effects of some sort.3) A possible 'pre-show' from Jigsaw could be added.4) The cameras aren't capturing sound because ofa) Surrounding sounds could ruin it.b ) To stop other people's screaming / swearing rubbing onto your DVD.c) It could higher the overall product price.5) The inside part is not being filmed probably because of:a) Could higher overall product price.b ) Could ruin the effect of mystery.c) Filming would cost more and quality might be deterorated.

Any one heard about the fight in the Saw queue today?Wasn't there to witness it but apparently there was a big fight in the queue towards the end of the day because of a queue jumping incident. The people involved were arrested as well so it obv got quite serious, from what I've heard anyway.