Thorpe Park trip plans

• 1 month later...

Ricky's mother allowed him to skip school to go to THORPE PARK'S Opening Day.Priorities eh?

Bah, not that big a deal really. Just one day really; it's not like he'll miss that much. I've skipped school plenty of times to go to TP - SAW AP day, opening days and just random days to go when it's quiet. In the end, the only reason why I didn't go is because all but 1 lesson I had today was really important for me. If it had been opening day yesterday, I'd have been there. :)

Bah, not that big a deal really. Just one day really; it's not like he'll miss that much. I've skipped school plenty of times to go to TP - SAW AP day, opening days and just random days to go when it's quiet. In the end, the only reason why I didn't go is because all but 1 lesson I had today was really important for me. If it had been opening day yesterday, I'd have been there. :P

Thing is though, Ricky does it all the time. It's not just one day. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Planning a trip in the next few days, most likely Sunday. First visit of the season so am quite excited!The annoying thing is that my visits are not as common as I'd like. My brother isn't much of an enthusiast so we do not go very often. Even when we do go we only stay for a short amount of time first thing. The only times I get a full day on park is when I am with friends, but most aren't as interested as me. I can't go on public transport because it's "too far" on my own apparently. <_<

I can't go on public transport because it's "too far" on my own apparently. <_<

I get that all the time, really annoying. I'm also going in the next week, actually it is a week today :P It will be my first time for the season, n plus I have to go in SAW: Alive, as I have to review it for my school. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to review it, as it will be my first time ;) Non the less though, I'm hoping the day will be good, and when I say good I mean rain, coz hopefully the park might be slightly emptier :D Cant wait :D