The Smiler

th13teen

So it will have a secret element that will be kept secret until the public ride it a news channel reveals it a day before opening ;) It would actually be nice to have a secret element that does remain a secret though, of course you can't stop it from getting out there because people will ride it and reveal all, but the longer it is kept a secret the better.

Intriguing...

Could be a fair few pre-shows for this as well, with the "Initiation" sequence...

EDIT - This video reveals a LOT about the ride actually... Such as indoor elements (I.e. I was right)...

Also the logo :wub: If it doesn't move at the ride entrance I will be excessively disappointed...

Looks a lot like a chain lift on the non vertical lift hill. But is that last sequence showing some sort of acceleration? Not too sure where in the ride that is, but towards the vertical lift hill I think?

Also, the point of the game seems to be to 'achieve' the inversions, this has to be the rides main point then? Listed to 'buy' are 'indoor heartline', 'inverted drop', 'batwingx2' and 'camelback to inline'.

Looks like the spider thing is called the 'Marmaliser' as well?

Love that video. Look the logo. Love the music. Love the look of the game (looks AMAZING, especially considering it will be free). Love it love it love it.

When this gets released (which I believe is next week?), I can see my phone battery going down low very quickly...as well as my uni grades...

You know why this ride is going to be great? It has humour. I was really worried that they were going to ruin this brilliant piece of engineering with that ugly, grotty station building and death traps placed around the ride, but the final theme design looks to have changed. It is still sinister, imposing, even frightening, but now it is done with an underlying humour that could transform the ride into something actually enjoyable.

Finally! Now the only way they can ruin it is to go too cliché with the hypnosis idea. Or they could repeat Thirteen's mistakes and miss out on a brilliant concept by not actually building any theming. But it all looks great so far.

65b9356d5119450199cc95d.png

Along with the confirmed inverted drops you can see the new corkscrew but there is another one before that, so that means two corkscrews and one or maybe 2 inverted drops and the indoor heartline roll, thats 4 or 5 extra inversions so, we are seeing 12 or 13 inversions at least. My big questions are what is "camelback to inline" a new loop for the collection maybe?? And in that photo on the marmaliser spider there is the number 15, could be nothing but if it is I wonder that it could mean??

The black entrance square in the top right, I assume is going back into the station. I think it'd be great if there was some sort of "hypnosis" type thing in there before you return into the station. Maybe like one of those "rotating room" type things that makes it feel like you're falling to one side (if you all get what I mean!)

in the entrance just before the lifthill on the wall inside the entrance hole I can just make out the word inoculator... I think that is the name of the secret element :) seems like the name also because the spider is now officially the marmaliser and the only thing the inoculator could be now is the secret element which I've backed up because I just spotted the word in the tunnel before the lift hill... I have good eye sight :)

That video is great, is that not a launch up the non-vertical lift shown there?

I'd say no, not based on the movement of the car (which leaving the station does look a little launch like), but based on the middle of the track looking very much like a chain to me. The rest of the track is black in the centre, the track coming out of the station and up the non vertical lift hill has silver stripes, like a chain could look if you draw it.