THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

The steel building construction isn't the station; it's the maintenance shed. Judging by whereabouts the station will be in concordance with the location of the maintenance shed, I'd go so far as to say that the piece of track (considering that's what it is, and it's been placed) is a piece of section track ready and in place.But then again, without the station's vertical construction, why would much of the track be put up? Surely they'd wait?

Finally, it may be a little blurry, but here we have the first clear picture of installed track (not including the service track!)I expect by the Saturday, we should have either a good portion of the lift hill in place, or if we are going backwards, hopefully up to the in-line twist! So exciting seeing The Swarm emerging out of the mud!!! :)

I've got to say it is slow but they are clearly waiting till Fright Nights - to make it more of a story for The Swarm; post it on the web and hype it up. I can see it now: "100 people go missing from Fright Nights!", and they post the missing individuals on the "Missing Wall" from The Swarm Mini-Site.And another thing - how come Mania Hub updates are a lot slower then the other sites of late? They have pictures. We seem to be getting more updates from other sites than we do Mania Hub.

Edited by Sidders
Edited for spelling, punctuation, grammar and clarity.

Mark my words, 6 weeks and this baby will be up and towering over TP. Construction of the steel will be fairly quick, but the theming and landscaping is going to take much longer!

Apparently they are supposed to announce something on The Swarm on the September 27th! Edited by Sidders
Edited for spelling, punctuation, grammar, and clarity

Theme Park Guide are quoted for saying:

"Well not much has happened since we last went to the park apart from the fact that all of the footers for the ride have now ALL been done"

Yet below that post, they have a collection of pictures, three of which show large piles of the concrete shells; the footers, as they have been for the past two months. Suffice to say much information from them isn't very reliable. The track will go up when it goes up. I'd rather they take longer over themeing and landscaping elements if I'm honest.