THE SWARM: In The Media

Marc

I would. They're all too teasery with cheap awfulness with the stupid moving text.Hopefully we'll see something actually professional without using the same god damn sounds every single advert.Oh and TPKabz, first park track? Are we on about thorpe? Or shall we look to chessington and alton who actively released their music in the 90s? :D

Even though this probably isn't the TV ad (as others have said they filmed one with people and we've yet to see it), I actually really like this one, don't get what the issue is tbh. I get all tingly and excited everytime I watch it :D Not too keen on them speeding the ride up but the sounds etc and just the whole thing I thought worked really well :D

I want more of the BMX type videos, not these overused rubbish teasers. >.>BTW, did anyone see underneath THE SWARM logo saying 'NOW OPEN'? Oh no, I must be the advert for when it opens, or it was a typo. </3

That's exactly what I was thinking, surley they wouldn't upload it saying "NOW OPEN" knowingly?I think they might have uploaded the wrong video...

I really like this one. I don't get why the moving text is so unprofessional? Not like its some cheesy powerpoint bouncing text style thing - it suits it. Good audio, good mix of ride and other stuff - just as it should be imo.

It's just the unrealistic screaming and speeding the footage up that's bothered me. :ph34r:

If you've managed to wangle yourself entrance to the media day today I hate you, but have a great day. Expecting some great pictures here by the time I get home from work.....

You probably won't get pictures until tomorrow as I am led to believe it is Media NIGHT and finishing up rather late!

I really like this one. I don't get why the moving text is so unprofessional? Not like its some cheesy powerpoint bouncing text style thing - it suits it. Good audio, good mix of ride and other stuff - just as it should be imo.

Same. I love it. The audio makes it.