Sea World

Right. So by definition Nemesis, Inferno and the Batman rides are s**t because they are smaller then things such as Montu and Patriot. Come on give me a proper reason as size means nothing if you are actually interested in rides.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You must have misunderstood me, I didnt actually mean that.

He did already say that Dan :DI haven't actually been on Kraken but it really does look something special. Hopefully next year though eh Joe ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooops, I guess I should have read his whole line. :D Joe! You said you were going to America this year to go to Cedar and all the other theme parks! How I envy you. :DUnless your lying

It really frustrates me when ride designers use that same opening sequence for B&M rides, which is the usual: vertical loop, dive loop, zero G roll, cobra roll, and then Mid-course breaks.Yes it works, and is a great sequence, but I'd much rather see more interesting layouts, rather than the bog- standard ;) Anyways, Sea World is an awesome park. I didn't really appreciate it when I was younger (9) as I was absolutey coaster mad, and if it didn't have any big rides it was crap in my books.But now I'm older and can apreciate the things like shows, and generally good entertainment, it makes me realize that Sea World is something rather special.Oh, and Journey to Atlantis rocks kthnx XD

Thing with the B&M standard lay-out is that it works. It throws 7 inversions in successfully and will draw in the crowds. I think a lot of parks are trying new things wit the layouts though such as Inferno with the pre-lift opener, Hydra with the Jo-Jo roll, Black Mamba in general and little Demon at Tivoli. I think the standard B&M lay-out works though, certainly took nothing away from Superman de Acero in Spain, in fact it added a large amount of variety from the smaller Beemers which over-do it on the corkscrews.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

this ride really is the daddy, a million times better than Colossus, as I remember someone saying a while ago it makes Colossus look like and feel like nothing in comparison

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually id like to take back what I said. It was kinda dumb and WOW I was such a n00b back then! ;)Never actually been on Kraken anyway. But its probably better than Colossus so hey ho.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Manta - flying coaster, most expensive seaworld attractionI'm going in 2010, for Wizarding World of Harry Potter or might decide to go in 2011, new inverted coaster at WDW Hollywood Studios but we are 90% going in 2010, might see you there.

• 1 month later...