Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

And how exactly do they act when they have no hiding spaces, effects to use oh and are strapped to a seat?

Because they would just be there saying nothing staring in the beginning stages of the ride or hanging around the stairwell - now that would **** me up cos I always hate the stairwell queue for saw lol

The occasional (and I mean very occasional) actor filling a spare seat on Saw would be fine (quite funny tbh!)

Yep ;-)

One thing I would like to see at this year's Fright Nights is scarier looking actors. The roaming actors last year were very scary looking (in comparison to the ones in the mazes), but the actors in the mazes didn't really look very scary to be honest (mostly just white facepaint with blood on).

A few of the actors wearing masks would make the mazes a lot scarier - I reckon this is likely to happen this year because the actors are going to be representing horror film characters.

The Sanctuary also uses stairs.

All well and good suggesting using stairs for a Thorpe maze, but what place is suitable for a maze and could utilise stairs? I can't think of anywhere.

For a Cabin in the Woods maze, I wouldn't be surprised if it just focuses on what section of the film -

either just being in the cabin, just being in the woods, or just being in the laboratory thing.

Edited by Tommy
Not everyone has seen the film! ;)

I've just had a thought.

Thorpe's official website hasn't even revealed the lineup for the event yet, so only facebook fans (and a few others who have heard) know the lineup.

It's surprising that their main website hasn't given much in the way of information about the event yet - surely by now (with less than a month to go) the mazes should be on the website?

They wouldn't have stairs.. They would have to light it and stop people from being scared (by actors or distractions) so they don't fall down. H&S and all that shizzle

Hence Terror of the Towers - stairs sections I noted theming dropped and simply and light up with what I recall as rope lighting? Actors clearly told not to go near them to induce a shock and someone falling!