Confessions

Ellie

So I just went into the kitchen and saw snow falling outside. But it only seemed to be falling in one spot, and looked like it was glowing or orange, like sparks. I panic a little and start wondering if there's a fire next door or in our roof - we're currently dealing with a rat and mouse problem in the loft, and for the past 20 minutes or so the lights have been flickering off, so I thought they'd chewed through electrics or something :o And when I looked out the front window I couldn't see any snow :P

Now I feel like a complete wally :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I have only ridden detonator 5 times, and dont plan on ever riding it again.

Don't blame you - I've ridden it 4 times - all in 2013, the last time I rode it I actually cried - it terrifies me :blink: When I see people at the top I feel so sorry for them :lol:

I did one the other day that reminded me of a sound effect from Sonic The Hedgehog :lol:

That.....literally made me laugh out loud :D - what on Earth had you been eating??!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just went to the Orthodontist...and then went straight to Tesco and bought three Malteaster Bunnies. And then I ate all of them.

My energy levels have been dropping RAPIDLY since starting work in half term...which is why I was able to down an entire pack of jelly beans in a few minutes on Friday night! :P