Confessions

Ellie

• 4 weeks later...

Going waaaaay back...

I have a (possibly irrational) phobia of train platforms.

Ever since I read Thirteen by Tom Hoyle, I've always been a bit paranoid while waiting for the train OR the Tube (Tube especially). I always tend to stand WAY back from the platform edge, because I fear that if I'm not careful and I'm even 6ft from the edge, I could suffer a similar fate to that of a certain unfortunate character from Thirteen! (Only those who've read the book will know what I'm on about...mentioning the Tube and all...)

• 2 weeks later...

It's a different world from when we'd be hanging out the side of an open slam - door train carriage half a mile out from the station as the train hurtled along.

Fun times, and I didn't die. You couldn't stand too close to the platform edge then, or the doors would hit you, now there's no doors every one stands too close to get on first. Make a change in the name of safety and you just create another issue as people stop thinking for themselves. It's 'elf and safety gone mad now, I tells ya.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta confess that for the first time in years, I've actually started playing Roblox again. :P

No. No no no no. Noooooooooooo. Oh God PLEASE NO. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THAT MONEYGRABBING PLOY AS YOU CAN. I MEAN IT!

Oh yeah, and the only two Halloween attractions I've ever done are Brick or Treat and Trick or Treat Wood.

Also, I scared a child at Thorpe when I gave a chav a dirty look for calling Nemesis Inferno Nemesis. He just stared at me with wide eyes for about a minute before being pulled away by his mum.