Thorpe Park Trip Reports

I went Thorpe Park yesterday with my friend Stephanie from college, my sister Paige, Ellie, Andrew, Ross (rollerross11), Jack, James Ellerby, Chris and Ryan. Plus we ended up seeing Keith, Jess, Steve, Ricky and Marc which was good! =]. I thought Thorpe Park was indeed very good yesterday, we had a lot of fun, managed to go on a lot of rides, eat and chill out for a bit. Thanx everyone who was there for a great day! (Y)Ride count:SAW: x1Stealth: x1Nemesis Inferno: x2Colossus: x1Rush: x2Samurai: x1Vortex: x1Detonator: x1X:/ No way out: x1Quantum: x1Storm in a teacup: x1Once again thanx for an awesome day!! =]

I had an AMAZING day :)Although going on Tidal Wave in the freezing cold probably wasn't the best idea :) one thing that made me laugh was when I went on Detonator as my last ride of the year, the ride host tried to scare us by cutting off the 3-2-1 theme :P his scaring attempts were'nt very successful. AHAAAA :D Can't believe we have to wait till next year! How will we survive?!?! :P ANYWAY. GOOD TIMES.

8th November Well we got to Thorpe at about 9.30am then had to wait 30mins for the gates to open but not too bad. Once they opened me my brother and our friend went straight to Stealth got on it 3 times in a row then over to Inferno they were both good then over to Detonator where we got stuck up the top for about 3-4mins and I was shocked when it finally dropped us because there was no warning what so ever. Then me and my friend went to Loggers' got on it twice, my brother didn't go on because he didn't want to get cold and wet which turned out to be a good decision for him....I was freezing for the rest of the day. Then we did Samurai and someone on our rows' phone fell out and broke from there we just went on a ride rage I can't remember what I did after that until at 5.15pm we got on Stealth and by then the sun had gone down and I got front row on the last public ride of the season.High Points-Stealth front row in the darkSaw twice, I've taken a liking to that big ol' piece of black twisted metalRide countLow Points-Not getting any videos for you, sorry guys.Deciding going on Loggers' Leap in the middle of November was a good idea It being the last day Ride count:Stealth-6 (3 front row)Colossus -1 (front row)Inferno - 2 Saw - 2 (both front row)Loggers' -2 (both front row)Vortex - 1Rocky Express -1Carrousel - 1Samurai - 1Detonator - 1 X/: No Way Out - 1More that I just can't rememberTotal was 22 but I can only think of 19

Today was pretty good really.. It wasn't that busy at all, apart from Saw, as always. Colossus was sort of walk on at 3ish (even though Samurai had a 30 minute queue at the same time?). Rush on 1 swing, blah blah blah... Last Nemesis Inferno train of the year blah blah blah...I'd do a ridecount but I can't really be bothered, and since we went on pretty much everything it would be kinda long.

Haha Did anyone hear the announcement Ewan did for my mother at the end?.. to the queue and what must of been other areas as it was heard from Colossus."Message to Tina Hills, please be aware there are no double straps on Saw the ride at this time, like on Nemesis Inferno's fat seats, which unforchantly means you may not be able to ride." Brilliant :)Oh and "Saw the ride is brought to you by... Rachel Adedeji!!" LOL. Saw x6Inferno x6 (1 F)Stealth x5 (1 F)Det x2Colossus x2Loggers x2Samurai x1Rush x1Vortex x1Slammer x1X x1Rumba x1Was the last riders of Saw this year. (Aswell as the very first public car :) ).Also someone with us with a band to cut Saws queue so that was good. Had rides with a few other staff on loggers. Some CFers were there aswell as Ride Guide. Great day!Overall this years total for Thorpe:Inferno - 137Rush - 82Stealth - 117Saw - 103Colossus - 43Loggers x5Vortex x6Slammer x9Samurai x8X x3Fish x4Tidal Wave x2 Rumba x5Det x11Quantum x1And if I counted all parks that would be 676 rides. EDIT: 717 rides :P

• 4 months later...

In all honesty, I was offered to Go, but couldn't because of college.Contrary to my posts above, I do wish I had skipped College too. Although I'm not at the GCSE stage, so it wouldn't have mattered to miss a day.Roll On Sunday!

If anything, it is more essential that you dont miss college due to A levels being harder and more important than GCSE's.... Whoopsey! :angry:Oh wells, see you guys again Sunday! :)

Fantastic day today with some brilliant people.Highlights of the day was definately the 5 rides on rumba, with 8 people in the boat, seriously the waves were coming right over the boat. Still soaked now!Oh and also who can forget- Granny's ars....... :angry:Many many great moments but literally I am too tired to list everything. Thanks everyone :rolleyes: