Thorpe Park Opening Trip 2014

AJ

The weather was great today; met up with some of the TPM members by chance.

As with everything, loads of new staff being shown the ropes; several of the rides experiencing teething problems.

A bit odd, that most of the aforementioned changes/improvements still either not existing or being worked on.

Many of the previous tatty bits still remaining.

I had forgotten that I don't normally go on a Saturday so I was surprised by the amount of youngsters there, doh!

The weather was great today; met up with some of the TPM members by chance.

As with everything, loads of new staff being shown the ropes; several of the rides experiencing teething problems.

A bit odd, that most of the aforementioned changes/improvements still either not existing or being worked on.

Many of the previous tatty bits still remaining.

I had forgotten that I don't normally go on a Saturday so I was surprised by the amount of youngsters there, doh!

Had a fab day and was good to see you again and have a chat - and your story about the bag on tidal wave made me laff :D Sorry I didn't get a chance to say cheerio!

I saw a few of you on park today, wussed out of saying hi though. :/

Never mind, hope you enjoyed your day.

Forums are a good way to build up confidence in chatting to people - we are all on a stage, act a character, then later decide if it worked or not; that is how I get through my difficult times.

The Winning Caramel Easter Egg is bought - The Runner Up Prize of little chocolate bunnies are also waiting in line and the 24 more easily breakable spoons than last year are awaiting to be played with!

In less than 24 Hours let the spooning commence - Who will win this year whilst the current champion is away at football :o