Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we do get a reveal about derren brown, it's still not likely gonna reveal anything about the ride type. I just don't see how any immersive tunnel variant will be able to have the desired effect of "bending your mind".

But what type of ride hardware would support a theme of illusion? Other than a vekoma madhouse perhaps? But that seems very unlikely.

I just think maybe we're going down the completely wrong path when trying to work out the hardware insides perhaps...

The cat is out of the bag, it's going to be Derren Bown; it has to be.

Rundown steam punk theme as a possible theatre, many coincidental tweets, a story from air gates citing it would be an ip and potentially offensive, Derren Brown's may have been offensive and Thorpe, Merlin seem to be very much sticking to IP's right now.

As well as a train track, the only other thing I could think of could really offend a few people on this forum.

Jesus on the cross x5? That's what it looked like to me

I really can't wait to find out the ride type of this, I can't think of much it could be, unless it is something completely new

a story from air gates citing it would be an ip and potentially offensive,

As has been mentioned, if anything a Derren Brown autonomon based attraction would pretty much confirm the airgates thing as the BS that it appeared to be from the off.