'I'm a Celebrity' Attraction - 2015

JoshC.

The only cars I've seen in 'I'm a celeb' are the black cabs that take the celebrities out. I've never seen a mini in the programme before, but then,I only watched it last year! Plus, if I am correct and it IS a classic mini, I'm thinking what a waste of a classic car (though I suppose the one in the attraction could possibly be a replica or one that could not drive any more).

The exit of the maze, looks like it's going to end with a slide.

11026091_686367454807695_799187436886146

(Photo from themeparkcollective facebook page) 

I'm confused if they are doing photos for IAC and it exit plus nemesis photos station. How is there going to be enough room for all of that. If I'm wrong please correct me! Confused.com XD

I do believe there must be some development through the nemesis inferno photo shop. In fairness that room always felt blank and I believe the photo booth could've easily fitted in a smaller space. Today it was boarded off, and though the cameras were still working the shop area was locked.

But think about how crowded it's got before the works. People queuing to get photos. People getting off the ride were having to push though. With all this being added it going to be manic

With regards to the mini...

I'm pretty sure a few years ago the mini had relevance to one series, they used to always throw in random vehicles into the campsite (one year I'm pretty sure they had a double decker London bus just in the middle of the jungle...).

Adding them is a quick and easy way for theming, yes, but I usually don't mind it if there's some thought put into it, as in the case of Swarm.  Saw's is fine too and Storm Surge's car does fit into the idea of the theme; just a shame the theme is very poorly put across.

I do believe there must be some development through the nemesis inferno photo shop. In fairness that room always felt blank and I believe the photo booth could've easily fitted in a smaller space. Today it was boarded off, and though the cameras were still working the shop area was locked.

That picture was taken where the photo shop is for nemesis... We peeked in through the sheet covering it up in the shop, my mate was the one that took that picture.

But agreed it will get a little cramped in there, but the attraction had to exit somewhere, seems logical just before the shop, but highly doubt it will have photos.

A picture of the person screaming covered in 'bugs' would be brilliant!

I've always wanted what it must be like to be on IAC. But H&S will obviously have a huge role in it so I'm somewhat expecting it to be quite tame, which, I imagine, would suite their new target audience. If that is still families...

Someone I was with had a disabled pass and on the paperwork said about IAC . Apart from the fact it said opening April 2015 which is clearly wrong aha... It mentioned about some of the effects used like strobe lights, smoke/fog/mist, water, confined spaces... And worst of all suitable for ages 8 and over.

It mentioned about some of the effects used like strobe lights, smoke/fog/mist, water, confined spaces... And worst of all suitable for ages 8 and over.

I bet if you were read Chessington's disabled guide for Hocus Pocus Hall it would give the exact same warning!