Derren Brown's Ministry of Sound Meet 23rd July 2016

AJ

23 hours ago, pluk said:

The 90's night a couple of years ago started off with a fantastic DJ, but by the end of the night it was embarrassingly bad. Still a great night with the right people, but don't think of it as a 'serious' club night like MoS would like to believe they still are; it's a branded disco.

Don't get me started...... Katy ********* Perry is not a 90's athem....... Castles in the sky every 8 songs..... calm down stretchy... Its all just history.. The nightmares cant return any more.... The nasty man with only 1 90's cd can't hurt your ears any more.

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 0:48 PM, stretchy said:

Don't get me started...... Katy ********* Perry is not a 90's athem....... Castles in the sky every 8 songs..... calm down stretchy... Its all just history.. The nightmares cant return any more.... The nasty man with only 1 90's cd can't hurt your ears any more.

I think it is safe to say music wise it ain't going to be great. That is such shame from what used to be a big clubbing brand. Maybe its just the general state the dance music scene is in these days.

Really would love to come to this meet as it has been almost 3 years since my last one - will probably only do the day though as I'm too much of an old fart for clubbing....and I can't dance either.

What time do the rides close?  Seeing as Summer Nights are no more I would happily buy an MOS ticket and then naff off when the rides close!

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 0:48 PM, stretchy said:
11 hours ago, Han30 said:

Really would love to come to this meet as it has been almost 3 years since my last one - will probably only do the day though as I'm too much of an old fart for clubbing....and I can't dance either.

What time do the rides close?  Seeing as Summer Nights are no more I would happily buy an MOS ticket and then naff off when the rides close!

Hi Han, I think they stay oprn till about 9 or 10pm.

4 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

So it is! I'm going to book a £15 ticket now :) A website glitch in our favour for a change...

All booked, no going back, bring on the overpriced commercial drinks... ;)

Do we still get 20 per cent of drinks at MOS with annual passes?

14 minutes ago, Marc said:

Whilst everyone likes to take cheap shots at Merlin can you really blame them for not offering Annual Pass discount on a club night :/ 

People also seem content with taking expensive shots at Merlin too... ;)

(I don't know if Thorpe sell shots during MOS club nights so this joke might make no sense and be a complete fail but oh well)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...