X

Garyy

Was down Thorpe today and only got 4 rides fitted in, went on X 2 times, I loving the new tracklist this year, there was 90s rave music and a lot  of Swedish house mafia and think  I heard a Knife Party remix which made me happy, not a big fan of the new light design ruined the experience for me and was much better last year as it more harder to see the track. Also the music seemed to be quiet as at times you hardly couldn't hear it over the train moving :( Apart from that its good just turn the music up louder, I still cant get over the fact Sandstorm came on once I got off the ride!

One of the first people I've heard to say you preferred the lighting last year ;) 

not a big fan of the new light design ruined the experience for me and was much better last year as it more harder to see the track. 

I can't tell what you are saying here? General consensus seems to be

-it is better when it's a bit darker

-it is a bit darker in there this year the 

Did you prefer it last year because you like it lighter, or did you find it darker last year? Just curious since, as has been said, I've only heard good things about the changes.

I love the light tunnel, I like it lighter as it kinda blinds ya so you cant see the track that well. You can see the track more this year which kind of ruined it also my mum first time on it and she was disappointed with it.

I'm loving the new music but think they could also play last years too, also turn it up louder for when your actually on the ride! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching a video of an indoor spinning rollercoaster called hollenblitz and I thought about how crazy it would be if X span on its way round. I'm not saying it should I just think it would be a cool idea as the rollercoaster itself is relatively boring. Hollenblitz has a mini light show as well as water and fire effects despite being a travelling rollercoaster. The light show on it is no where near as good as X but the ride itself does look pretty cool and got me thinking what X would be like if it was an indoor spinner!

Sorry for my crazy idea... I know it's never going to happen I just thought it was a cool idea :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
X - Theme Music | Thorpe Park | 2014 Soundtrack 2

X - Theme Music | Thorpe Park | 2014 Soundtrack 1

This guy... I don't know how he got them but he's got the X songs! He's uploaded 2 so far and promised in a comment on the Soundtrack 1 video that he's going to be uploading more soon! Finally! And they're good quality! Personally I prefer Soundtrack 2 as 1 is so repetitive -.-