Vampire

I've never quite understood the "Your worst nightmare is just developing" sign being at the exit. I think it could work well as a dispatch announcement. "Attention Vampire Hunters, Your Worst Nightmare is just developing... Sit back, hold tight, you're in for a fright... MuahahahahaHHahahhahahahHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!1!!!!"

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I've never quite understood the "Your worst nightmare is just developing" sign being at the exit. I think it could work well as a dispatch announcement. "Attention Vampire Hunters, Your Worst Nightmare is just developing... Sit back, hold tight, you're in for a fright... MuahahahahaHHahahhahahahHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!1!!!!"

It means your ride photos are developing. 

Back in the day when Vampire had its photo point added (it didn't from the start), there were carriage numbers in each car, which you'd have to remember. Loggers you couldn't even see your pcture, you'd have to buy it blindly, then wait two weeks for them to send it to you. The agony!

The word breakdowns is way over used. It could be anything. A guest may have undone their seat belt, a panic attack, someone might've climbed onto the platform, someone got a loose article out etc. All these are common occurrences which have nothing to do with the ride itself breaking down, just guest actions causing the ride to be stopped due to safety. Chances are you're right, at least a couple of them might be mechanical, but other then that who knows!

The word breakdowns is way over used. It could be anything. A guest may have undone their seat belt, a panic attack, someone might've climbed onto the platform, someone got a loose article out etc. All these are common occurrences which have nothing to do with the ride itself breaking down, just guest actions causing the ride to be stopped due to safety. Chances are you're right, at least a couple of them might be mechanical, but other then that who knows!

Edited, one was due to sickness.

He said shutdowns not breakdowns.

• 3 weeks later...

Some people in front of us in the RAP queue who infuriated me to no end. First we get in the station where the girl goes "Oh so its like X". Instant hatred. Secondly the ride attendant comes along and asks "Can I see your pass?" "What pass?" So the attendant informs them that this is the disabled entrance and they say "Well it never said anywhere." [emoji33] YES IT CLEARLY SAYS ON ABOUT THREE DIFFERENT SIGNS "Vampire Disabled Entrance"! That sign that says Vampire says DISABLED ENTRANCE on it. What do they want a massive neon floating sign saying: "DISABLED ENTRANCE FOR RAP ONLY" ffs people are stupid

01372 731 668

Guest Services!!!!11

They seemed like the type to complain. This sort of thing seems to be happening alot this year, such as the woman in the Sandwich Company who asked the guy to remake her Latte three times because it was "too sweet!"

Can't believe I'm asking this, given that I've been going to Chessie since my childhood :ph34r:

But whereabouts is this blood falls/water? Didn't see it at the meet (although I did forget to look out for it, but then going by the photo it would be hard to miss!) and I honestly had no idea there was any water/water effects in the area until I saw the photo! :pardon:

Station music is still too low/PA too loud, sad times. The organist was looking sorry for himself; not only has he died (again), but I swear his hair looks shorter, making him look less creepy! CoasterDude pointed it out and I could see what he meant :P 

Painted fences though, wahey! :lol: