Park Music

humjosh

Quite a while back. It was one of Ian Habgood's compositions so it was around the same time as Colossus and Air. At least 10 years old now.

Oh my god, your back!?

The entrance music was playing yesterday, but a slightly improved version! Also the Colossus music was the same theme but faster and a slightly higher pitch.

Everything is played in a higher pitch, I have a feeling this isnt deliberate though. I think someone might've messed it up a little when programming the swarm intermissions.

Also on Thursday did anyone hear what they were playing at Colossus? Same naff chart music really really bad music, then it stopped and went back to the main theme! But it sounded horrible when they had the other stuff on!

It was most probably Spice Girls or Steps, its been happening alot recently

It was most probably Spice Girls or Steps, its been happening alot recently

Don't diss. There were some "happy" songs like Spice Girls added into the PA system of some rides last year to keep staff motivated towards the end of the season.... most of them haven't been taken off yet though :P

Oh my god, your back!? Everything is played in a higher pitch, I have a feeling this isnt deliberate though. I think someone might've messed it up a little when programming the swarm intermissions.

I never left. :ph34r:The high pitched audio sounded pretty accidental to me, especially WWTP.

Entrance music was only for Premier Screaming. Chart music is back but sadly is still played in large areas of the park including the Flying Fish and other rides. Not my preference for the park but I actually don't mind it at Admissions.I just wanted to make a comment that I've noticed that a lot of park audio bleeds into other areas now which never used to happen. If I'm being honest I've not properly enjoyed Thorpe's audio since the 2006 season where it was at the top of its game and then has since gone downhill in my view.