Park Music

humjosh

• 4 weeks later...

Park audio was really good today, especially Saw which has had its queue audio fixed, audio in the station turned up (Jigsaw talking etc.) and the offload announcement is back! It is clear that a lot of time has gone into getting it right across the whole park, really impressed with this.

SAW really did feel like a whole new ride today. All the effects were spot on...and the ride itself was great as always. :D

SAW really did feel like a whole new ride today. All the effects were spot on...and the ride itself was great as always. :D

Yeah, the only thing I could pick about the effects is a maintenance light left on in the indoor section of the ride and the strobe on the spikes, but apart from that it was pretty good.

It was also running really well today, I don't usually rate it but it was smooth(ish) and really forceful today.

Can't remember the last time I've heard Saw's offload and queue music, glad they've finally fixed it. 

Speaking of park music, I hope they fix Detonators music. Not sure what Infernos is like this year, but didn't seem as good last year than previous years. The entrance music never played in the queue line like in previous years and the station music never seemed as loud :( 

• 2 months later...

Just read this on the TPM facebook page, but see it hasn't been mentioned here...

"Storm in a Teacup has had a slight audio change - it's goodbye to WWTP Radio and Big Bob Jones, and he's been replaced by the lovely characters from Tetley themselves!"

It says "slight" audio change with new voiceovers and no more WWTP during loading so does it still have the usual SIAT theme that played when the ride starts?

Also noticed Samurai loading has gone back to the dull 2007 track that was used for 4 or 5 years.

Just read this on the TPM facebook page, but see it hasn't been mentioned here...

"Storm in a Teacup has had a slight audio change - it's goodbye to WWTP Radio and Big Bob Jones, and he's been replaced by the lovely characters from Tetley themselves!"

It says "slight" audio change with new voiceovers and no more WWTP during loading so does it still have the usual SIAT theme that played when the ride starts?

It now has one of the Tetley characters (Gaffer; the oldest character I think) giving the start-of and end-of ride announcements, and new music playing during the ride.  Whilst it's of course different to the old music, it's still quiet upbeat and doesn't really change the ride experience at all. :)

• 1 month later...

You don't happen to know where I can find this, do you?

Also, do you know where I can find the new Angry Birds Detonator music? The one that starts with "Hold on tight then, here we go" or something like that.

It's actually the original, not new angry birds music. It was played until 2007 until it was replaced with a short version of the Scream Heide Park music. This played until mid 2012 and the original was brought back. However about a month or 2 ago it reverted back to the 2007 theme. Coincidently enough Samurai during loading has done exactly the same and was changed in 2007, reverted back and again changed again a couple of months ago.

Anyone know why they changed recently?

Oh yeah, I know that played in 2007, but when I searched for 2007 music I just got the other theme. Thanks for the music, I quite like it tbh. Am I right in saying that was a remix of some Black Hole music, or was that a different year? Always will love the countdown though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went today for the first time, I have heard a lot of the music on YT already (such as the Detonator theme), but a lot of the other music is excellent! I especially loved the Mr. Monkey's Banana Ride theme, the alternative Colossus theme and the I'm a Celeb theme. Nemesis Inferno's theme was absolutely blasting in the station! So much so that you could hear the bass thumping and feel the vibrations outside! Swarm's music is bloody dark isn't it! And I absolutely love the entrance music! Does anyone know where I can find said Colossus theme?