Music

Phill

I've never liked 'Strangeness & Charm' for some reason, even though I'm a huge Florence fan. I love 'No Light, No Light', 'Spectrum', 'Shake It Out', 'What The Water Gave Me', 'Bedroom Hymns', and 'Only If For A Night' from her new album.

I must admit I was a little disappointed with the studio version (I know the video I posted is live, I couldn't find it on You Tube). The live version from the re-issue of Lungs is immense, but I find myself listening to the album version all the time now. Never Let Me Go is also amazing, plus all the ones you mentioned, minus Only If For A Night... I haven't got into that so much.As for Coldplay, I've never been much of a fan. I have been listening to Princess of China quite a lot though, even though I usually hate anything Rihanna does with a passion.

Loving Cher Lloyd-With ur Love! Such an improvement upon the mess that was Swagger Jagger :PWaiting for Skrillex's new EP/Album which is due anytime now... Been anticipating it for a while now xD Although Voltage Vs Cinema seems to have been leaked, even though it isn't perfect quality it should drop pretty soon.A few favourites of mine at the moment

Also can't wait for Rihanna's new album. :) oh... and Clubland 20 is pretty good.

Struggling to find a song that sums up my current mood. I'd have expected at least one good ballad from Coldplay or Florence's new albums, though Coldplay ballads have rarely been any good since 'The Scientist' and Florence - particularly her cathartic bellow - often comes across as something to be impressed by rather than something to connect with.