Music

Phill

How dare that person ruin the only (excluding 'Glass of Water') good thing about Coldplay's ridiculous 'Prospekt's March' EP.

I love the mash up, but then again I like the song Kids and I'm guessing you don't?And Luke I loved DJ Fresh but I'm sorry, Hot Right Now just isn't up to par, its awful compared to Louder :wub:

I love the mash up, but then again I like the song Kids and I'm guessing you don't?

No, I like both. But they shouldn't be mixed.

And Luke I loved DJ Fresh but I'm sorry, Hot Right Now just isn't up to par, its awful compared to Louder :wub:

Would be better if they took out the auto-tune and the "ayo"s. The song is a two-fingered salute to all the people who, before underground electronic music like DnB and dubstep became aligned with the mainstream, didn't care about it; now it seems they're "only in it, 'cause it's hot right now", and when it drifts out of the spotlight they'll all wander off to the tune of the next big trend. It's a back-hand at people who party like sheep.

It just reminds me of primary school, and its an addictive song.
That's probably because it's primarily built around 'Baa, Baa, Black Sheep's melody.

Something a little different; being in an A Capella group myself I like the style generally, but I'm a massive fan of these four ladies, they're amazing. It's hard to pick one song to post here out of the dozens on their Youtube because they're all excellent, but here's a medley for starters:

A few other favourites if anyone wants more would be In Time, My Girl (not strictly a capella but still brilliant) and Rhythm of the Falling Rain. Enjoy :wub:

Would be better if they took out the auto-tune and the "ayo"s. The song is a two-fingered salute to all the people who, before underground electronic music like DnB and dubstep became aligned with the mainstream, didn't care about it; now it seems they're "only in it, 'cause it's hot right now", and when it drifts out of the spotlight they'll all wander off to the tune of the next big trend. It's a back-hand at people who party like sheep.

I mean, I actually don't mind the auto-tune, you can barely notice it and her voice still sounds "normal" in a way, but what I meant was its really unimaginative compared to Louder, yeah its considered pop in a way but it was just so brilliantly simple, I didn't need anymore to be good, it was just right. But the problem with Hot Right Now is its unoriginal and boring, like I see where DJ Fresh is going with his new whatever that will come out soon, I don't think its an album but yeah, he's trying to go more mainstream and mix things up a bit, but he's sort of failed with this new track.Very dissapointing -_-P.S I'm seeing the muppets tomorrow! :wub:

Happy St. Valentine's Day, guys! I'm not doing much myself except feeling intolerably miserable but earlier I was watching Shrek 2 with my little sister Dearbhla and of course, this song's in the soundtrack, and all of a sudden my lovelorn bitterness vanished because I just can't help smile at this song. It makes me a little bit happier to be alone. :DCounting Crows and Dreamworks. :wub:

Went to see Skrillex at O2 Academy in Birmingham on Sunday night with Alvin Risk and Zane Lowe supporting. Alvin really surprised me, I've liked his music before but after seeing him live I have really taken to his style even more, he put so much energy into his set which really got the night going. I'd now say he's at the no.3 spot as my third favourite EDM artist. :o So here's some of his stuff...

Zane Lowe also played some Dillon Francis, Dillon is a REALLY Awesome Moombahton artist who has recently released a new EP... two of his songs below. :(

Funnily enough I too saw Skrillex last night at UEA Norwich which was amazing, Alvin Risk is one of the best warm up acts I've seen, he really got the crowd going.A guy called Dr. Drew performed a DJ set just before Alvin came on, he was quite good, hilarious to watch, but still made my night one of the best that I've had.