Rant

Theme Park bloke

My godmother has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Her GP also misdiagnosed her before this and put her on the wrong medication so she has to wait 3 months before she can start on the new medication that could even help her. While she isn't a blood relative, she has had a much larger impact on my life than my cousins, uncles, aunts or grandparents. I need a hug right now..

My godmother has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Her GP also misdiagnosed her before this and put her on the wrong medication so she has to wait 3 months before she can start on the new medication that could even help her. While she isn't a blood relative, she has had a much larger impact on my life than my cousins, uncles, aunts or grandparents. I need a hug right now..

Biggest cuddle ever coming your way Dan! ;)

I've really had it with my school full of idiots that re-take AS maths exams because they got 96%.I'm fed up going to a sixth form where a B is basically considered a bad grade by almost everyone.This just puts immense pressure on people like me who don't underacheive, but are made to feel like they do. I hate getting a B on a test which I am proud of and to turn around and see a sea of As.The teachers also share this belief, as I have been a 'cause for concern' in most of my subjects in my end of term reports despite doing quite well, just because there are a bunch of ****ers who get As consistently without trying.I just hate the feeling of utter failure that the teachers and other students bring into me, despite me doing fairly well.The amount of times I come home from school and just cry because of these tiny things is ridiculous, it just makes that huge part of my life feel like a fail and a waste of time.Rant over, other than school and homework my day has been pretty good!The joke is that all I've done today is school and homework.

I really feel for you Tidal, my college is the complete opposite. On results day everyone was laughing, and always does, that they failed chemistry exams. I'm doing the best in my maths class with an E! You are so much better than tons of people and have the ability to do something so good at uni. You really shouldnt waste it.

I've really had it with my school full of idiots that re-take AS maths exams because they got 96%.I'm fed up going to a sixth form where a B is basically considered a bad grade by almost everyone.This just puts immense pressure on people like me who don't underacheive, but are made to feel like they do. I hate getting a B on a test which I am proud of and to turn around and see a sea of As.The teachers also share this belief, as I have been a 'cause for concern' in most of my subjects in my end of term reports despite doing quite well, just because there are a bunch of ****ers who get As consistently without trying.I just hate the feeling of utter failure that the teachers and other students bring into me, despite me doing fairly well.The amount of times I come home from school and just cry because of these tiny things is ridiculous, it just makes that huge part of my life feel like a fail and a waste of time.

My old school was like this. It was full of people who didn't put any effort in whatsoever and got full marks while laughing at everyone else. The teachers would just say you weren't working hard enough and you would end up getting punished with writing out lines just to waste your time when you could be working. It made me feel like utter crap. I am so glad I moved to a college.

I hate it at my school too; I've just done some science gcse's and I got a B and I have been forced to re-take! Then of course, you get the arrogant kids who lounge about like they own the place, saying to the teachers: "If you do badly,you shouldn't be able to re-take. You're obviously crap. Accept it" (That's an exact quote from some fool). And because I'm top set for science, I'm getting B's C's and A's while everyone elses gets consistent A's and A*. It makes me feel unimportant and worthless. One girl got an A and burst into tears, telling us all how **** that mark is and that she deserves better. I don't know why I bother. FML

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't try in GCSEs. I just walked through them, didn't really care what grades I was gonna get. They're not really that important though, once I've done A levels they're pretty insignificant, just as long as you've passed English and Maths. People at my college who tried desperately in their school and got As and A*s are now failing and I'm just taking the same attitude I was before. It's not that I absorb the information, being calm just helps me focus and feel better. You wear yourself out by being stressed!

I completely understand it when people are upset when they didn't do as well as they thought they did - most people are like that.But when it all boils down to it, if you've got an A, you've got an A! It's hardly like an A is bad; yes, people may have wanted the A*, but like Ellie said, GCSEs have little worth if you do A Levels. I'm not going to lie, I got an A in GCSE Maths and I was disappointed with it. But an A is still brilliant, and it's not like it's stopping me from doing anything.And when it comes down to the idiots who feel the need to resit exams when they've already got 96%, then it just shows you how 'clever' they really are. In the end, school, college or uni, you're there to do the best that you can, not to be the best there.

MmmYeh had my phone nicked from my locker at work ... brrrrrilliant

Really? ;) Aww that sucks. Bit of a silly question but you had a proper staff locker with a key? Just that I can't believe a staff member would force their way into someone's locker! As far as I know it never happened when I worked there. People these days...

Proper angry with my friend. She can't seem to tell the difference between feeling pleased with what you've achieved and bragging. She claims I have a big ego, which is a big fat lie, as I suffer from depression and low self esteem. How dare she point the finger at me. Why rain on my parade, I'm just pleased that I've done well. ;) Go ruin someone elses day. Kthxbai.

Well chessington have now finished applying and my national insurance number still has not arrived. I have a friend whos NI number arrived a month ago and her birthday is 5 days away from mine. 5 days! And now its too late. No chessington job, no park tickets, nothing to do over summer when my friends all go off on a trip. I have to wait another year to apply again and its not fair. Just because my national insurance number is late, and now I cant have the job Ive always always wanted to have. I still have some stuff I kept from work experiance... Its not even about the pay or the perks, I just want to work there, with the friendly atmosphere and people and rides and it will get me outdoors and moving more and and and oh god I wish I could work there. This is just so unlucky and unfair... Grrrr

I can't stand smokers. It's been building up for years and years but I just cant stand smokers. Smokers are weak and pathetic in my mind. Many people take up smoking socially because they think it's 'cool', they want to be like their friends or their friends encourage them to do it. Why take it up knowing that it smells disgusting, gives you premature wrinkles, yellow teeth and nails, bad breath, causes asthma and a build up of tar in the lungs and makes you 10 times more likely to suffer from coronary heart disease when you're older because it makes the fat stick to the inside of your blood vessels. CHD, btw, can lead to heart attacks, people, heart attacks!! It's the biggest waste of money I can think of. Who on earth thinks; 'Hey, you know what, I want to start smoking even though there are no benefits whatsoever'. STUPID IDIOTS, that's who!And it's not enough that they decide to ruin their own lives, oh no. They decide to ruin everyone elses too! I particularly hate people that walk and smoke. Regularly, I'm walking along (this especially happens on the way to the train station where people have to walk in single file) and then BAM, the person in front of me lights up and is breathing this disgusting smoke which wafts all over me, makes me cough, and makes me feel like I smell of cigarettes. The ignorance and selfishness of it is horrible, it makes me want to punch them in the gob! ****s. Another thing is when people flick their 'fag butts' on the floor. If I just dropped an empty packet of crisps on the floor, that's disgusting and people would look at me like I'm a slob. But when people flick cigarettes on the floor, oh thats normal. It's all rubbish! Get your act together, stub it out and put it in a bloody bin!! It's even worse when they don't stub the cigarette out before or after they've thrown it to the ground! It's just sat there, infecting the air around me with the smoke. ERGGGGGGG!!! I hate all of you smokers. ;)

I don't like most people. I mean christ, I choose not to make sense. What's the problem? Since when did people have to make sense? It's stupid. I would much rather talk about apples or something. People say I'm an idiot for doing this, but am I? No, or atleast not academically. I simply want to go about my day being and idiot. And people can't accept that. The only people who do are like, my best friends and my cats. I mean really, why can't people just leave a guy who wants to make it happen alone. The Kiniving scoundrels.