Random

Phill

Just found this comment posted on a Stealth video on YouTube,"Rollercoasters and thrill rides should all be demolished, The fact that they move fast and violently can trigger of something dangerous in the brain, The aggression of a thrill ride can cause a human to become aggressive and become a danger to society, thrill rides are responsible for alot of serial killers, don't support this ****, it's bad, we need to put a stop to this bull**** that is ruining our society, please take in what I said."Really? :P

Part of it is true but wrong at the same time,I think scientists do beleive roller coasters and thrill rides can have an effect on the brain but only if ridden to much.

Part of it is true but wrong at the same time,I think scientists do beleive roller coasters and thrill rides can have an effect on the brain but only if ridden to much.

Most of it is scare-monger rubbish to be honest. Over several years of riding rough rides, and yeah, probably a little bit of 'damage' done to the brain, but barely enough to cause anything remotely major...I highly doubt any true scientific research has ever gone into it, and is just something that's thrown into the odd news report here and there.