Random

Phill

God. what an ugly child.Look at his swagger! its terrible. :)

Is that.... is that a sweater vest? (;I'm also loving that hair cut, mind you I can't say much, I found a photo of me when I'm about six with a terrible fringe and full on pigtails. My Mum keeps it in her purse. FML.

I'm also loving that hair cut, mind you I can't say much, I found a photo of me when I'm about six with a terrible fringe and full on pigtails. My Mum keeps it in her purse. FML.

Now you've said about it, you may as well post it on here. :)I found a ton of old photos and ORPs recently. Gawd, some of the Depth Charge ones are terrible.

Love the song disliked the video. The video made no sense and lacked a storyline, it seems like parts of the video were cut and the rest was just thrown together. For about 2 minutes, the video was good and after it sucked. It's not explained why there is a coffin, puppet strings at the end (Illuminati Reference??) and why she is mourning.I think Gaga tries too hard and people who have worked for her, have said she is a bloody perfectionist. Paparazzi: Good storyline, nice fashion references, nice Gaga-elements, nice dance scene, video makes sense (5/5)Bad Romance: Good storyline, nice fashion references (Alexander Mc Queen), nice dance scene, video make sense (5/5)Telephone: Too much product placements, amazing storyline, amazing dance scene, video makes sense (4/5)

The funeral is for her heart. And the puppet strings are supposed to be about men controlling her, its all about her being accepted by her gay friends and her wanting to be around them but they reject her. Thats what all the throwing is about near the end. I think its an amazing video, much more creative and reflective than any other I've seen. Its basically a tribute to Madonna, lets face it, without her, Gaga wouldn't even be this big. I love the cold, hard feeling to this video, it reflects her feeling amazingly... why does she always have to do a big production video, this time it was nice to see something toned down.

Love the song disliked the video. The video made no sense and lacked a storyline, it seems like parts of the video were cut and the rest was just thrown together. For about 2 minutes, the video was good and after it sucked. It's not explained why there is a coffin, puppet strings at the end (Illuminati Reference??) and why she is mourning.I think Gaga tries too hard and people who have worked for her, have said she is a bloody perfectionist. Paparazzi: Good storyline, nice fashion references, nice Gaga-elements, nice dance scene, video makes sense (5/5)Bad Romance: Good storyline, nice fashion references (Alexander Mc Queen), nice dance scene, video make sense (5/5)Telephone: Too much product placements, amazing storyline, amazing dance scene, video makes sense (4/5)

Remember though not all video's have to make 'sense', they can portray anything really.

Now you've said about it, you may as well post it on here. :)I found a ton of old photos and ORPs recently. Gawd, some of the Depth Charge ones are terrible.

Hahahaha good one (; nah it has my sister in and she'd somehow discover I posted it online and she'd murder me :)

I got home from my Maths exam today, watched a few episodes of The Inbetweeners, had a little bit of chicken for lunch and had a 3 hour nap. It was awesome!On the bad side, I think I'm having migranes as when I was in my English exam I had this huge headache and literally didn't go away until I went to sleep at about 10pm last night. I also had pains in my eyes and I couldn't look at lights. I had another smaller headache today that has returned since I woke up like an hour ago and my eye also hurt before the nap. Urgh.