Stealth

Dan_Rush

I had to laugh when I saw these stickers on the seats, especially the one that says "whats hard, fast and up in seconds?" :PI got 4 goes on stealth yesterday 2 single rider queues and the other was walk on queues in the main queue <_<

Hahahahah I missed that detail.. will keep an eye out for it next time xDAnd as for the Yorkie Challenge, I turned my Bluetooth on and got nothing?? so I got no idea what thats about atm.

Ohhh great, another bad advertisement! And as for the bluetooth feature, another effect not working in amity cove! I personally love the theaming of amity and is it just me, but that area of the park is hit with advertisements most.I know that SAW is the best themed ride in the park by far but tidal wave has great theming but then it was plastered with natural source signs and now the contract had ended (thankfully), the signs are still there! But Yorkie on Stealth they are not related in any way!!! I really hope I am not being thick but a 1970 speedway and chocolate? There is no relation whatsoever! There must have been a reasonable sum of money spent on theming for Stealth and they wreck it by adding a really bad advertisement. I know that it is not that easy to get advertisers at the moment but wouldn't advertisements for car tyres fit in a bit better?I just hope it is not going to last!Vent over!

another effect not working in amity cove!

I wouldn't call it an effect, id called it more a promotion for Yorkie

There must have been a reasonable sum of money spent on theming for Stealth and they wreck it by adding a really bad advertisement.

When a ride is sponsored, Thorpe are paid to slap theming around (for the sponsoring brand), thus, resulting in Thorpe getting some of that money back <_<I see their logic, but I still hate it

I wouldn't call it an effect, id called it more a promotion for YorkieWhen a ride is sponsored, Thorpe are paid to slap theming around (for the sponsoring brand), thus, resulting in Thorpe getting some of that money back <_<I see their logic, but I still hate it

Yea, I guess your right about the effect/promotion thing. And I know that they do get payed for it but they spend the money in the first place for the theming for the rider/guest experience but the advertisement is not adding anything to guest experience, especialy if the bluetooth thing is not working! <_< At the end of the day Thorpe park is part of merlin and they are a business and the aim of a business is to make money!

of course I had to get a picture too <_<sorry for the sizePosted Image

when were theese put up?.Because I went on april 1st(april fools day) and none of the sponserships were there.off topic:if you ever go on april fools day do expect pranks eg the detonator dropping before or late after the timer ends