Stealth

Dan_Rush

I've seen Stealth down quite a few times this season, hence why I haven't got on it as many times as say Saw or Inferno. 

Previous seasons however, it's mostly been very reliable with only short delays. The worst was when it broke down and me and a friend waited a good 30 minutes to see if they could fix before leaving. We walked through the tire onto the plaza... It reopened :mellow:

The thing is with stealth imo is that when it is running well it will be the most efficient and reliable ride on park, but as soon as it has an issue for the next few weeks it will be non stop breaking down.

Just to say as well there is a blue crane mounted to the tracks in the station, which is seemingly being used for cable replacement.

On 4 August 2016 at 4:20 PM, Equoaster said:

In the 5 years I've been going to Thorpe Park (which isn't much, I know), this is the only year I've seen Stealth break down. I find this unsettling as I'm just not at all used to seeing Stealth break down (unlike Inferno;)).

Ive found stealth to close most of the time. The only time I've ever seen inferno break down is when there was a power cut...when I was on the lift.? 

Well, we can safely say that those back in July saying it would be 1-2 weeks were wrong. Nearly a month now? From the looks of the twitter with DBGT down too, they have been giving out complimentary tickets for days on end now. A bit ridiculous. Any updates on Stealth? (I don't expect anything of DBGT, It always seems to have teething issues, you are lucky if you get on). 

3 hours ago, imindetonator said:

Yay. :)

I'm gonna miss all those people moaning on social media though..

Thorpe's Facebook made a good comedy if I was bored..

Haha yeah same....

"omg I travelled 5000 miles and spent £20,000 'pacifically' to ride THE Stelf and dArren Browns ghost train and they ain't open - I want compo for this!"