Chessington General Discussion

Ash

The food isn't bad, I used to work at CWoA and they serve the same types of food in all units and their food is good. Saying something like that might have any future chance of you working at CWoA denied.

Why assume he wants to work at CWOA? :)

The food at Rameses is so bad they might as well be serving rubber chickens.

I have only heard positive comments (well until now) of the food at Rameses Revenege. (The Fried Chicken Co).I heard it is great food at a good price.I know I am saying this as if I have not been to Chessington before, but it is only because I have not ate at the FF Company yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found a Chessington & Zoo park map while clearing out my bedroom and thought I'd look.I saw on the Calendar 2009 that the Halloween Hocus Pocus was arranged to start from the 17th October to the 1st November.(Making 16 days of Halloween Hocus Pocus).I have just looked on the website and it says they start on the 23rd October to the 1st November. (Making 10 days of Halloween Hocus Pocus).Does anyone have any idea why Chessington & Zoo have made their Halloween nights shorter?It is not as if the park is really quiet on the Halloween nights is it! :huh:

I am hoping that the Future Developments for Chessington & Zoo will make the Chessington section of the forum more popular like the THORPE PARK forum.(I know that most of the people that join Mania Hub are more of the adrinaline (sp?) people so would say Thorpe Park but would be nice to see Chessington forum put more to use like the Thorpe one.)

I am hoping that the Future Developments for Chessington & Zoo will make the Chessington section of the forum more popular like the THORPE PARK forum.(I know that most of the people that join Mania Hub are more of the adrinaline (sp?) people so would say Thorpe Park but would be nice to see Chessington forum put more to use like the Thorpe one.)

Yeah, well I suppose you've got me to scan the threads. I always post in the Chessington forum, mainly because I've visited it so much more than Thorpe.

So now Ultimate Fastrack is cheaper at Alton Towers than it is at Chessington? :lol:

The £30 version in Alton Towers entitles holders to ONE ride on each attraction listed. The £40 version in Chessington can be used an unlimited number of times on each attraction. The same thing in Alton Towers costs £75, so no.

The £30 version in Alton Towers entitles holders to ONE ride on each attraction listed. The £40 version in Chessington can be used an unlimited number of times on each attraction. The same thing in Alton Towers costs £75, so no.

There's still no doubt over which one is better value. :lol: And it costs £35, not £30.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion